New Zealand Viper Owner

Nzviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Greetings from New Zealand. I knew when I was 14 I'd one day own a Viper and I've attached a couple of pictures of my 94RT10 which travelled all the way from Illinois. It took 3 months from initial purchase to driving it home but the wait has been worth while! I'll never sell it. There is nothing like a Viper!

Special thanks to Viper Parts of America. Without your help I'd never be driving it.

I recommend the Autoform hardtop to anyone who is considering it. They fit perfect and compliment the car.

Attachments

• Picture 005-1.jpg
    Picture 005-1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 035-1.jpg
    Picture 035-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
N

Nzviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, thanks for the message. Im in Christchurch in the South Island. Where are you traveling to?

OP
OP
N

Nzviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killer Viper, you are dead right. I think there is only 1 other in the South Island.. atleast that I know of. I couldn't be happier with it.. it's just such a cool car to drive. I'm not looking forward to buying new tyres for it tho!!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you are a member of the Southern California region since there is no New Zealand Viper Club. I believe the VCA gave you my information since I am in Dunedin. My first Viper was a '94 R/T 10.

Cheers,

Bob

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your "New to You" Viper. Car looks awesome.
By the way, are you required to change it from left-hand drive to right-hand drive, as are Viper owners in Australia?

NZViper96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi All,
I live in the North Island of New Zealand, bought my 96 RT back from the States about 6 months ago.
I have just renewed my subs and asked how many members they have from NZ. Haven't had a reply yet but I think maybe just the 2 of us.
Loving this fine weather and driving every chance I get.
We don't have to change over steering.
We going on a 10 day road trip around part South Island, Ferry crossing lunch time tomorrow.
Air Con Compressor stoped working just before christmas so been a bit of a panic to get working
before we leave. All good now.
I see VCA have listed me as Southern California. Bout time NZ had their own listing.

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, thanks for the message. Im in Christchurch in the South Island. Where are you traveling to?
didn't see your post till now, we spent time in Auckland, flew to Nelson, drove down to Queenstown, then flew back to auckland. Went to the old gas station in Auckland where Bruce Mclaren's father owned and Bruce was as a child. My daughter graduated from University of Auckland and was reason for trip. Trivia note....my grandfather was born in Nelson.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow,

Don't have to change from Left-hand drive. That is good to know. Just added New Zealand to my "Relocation Options" list, in case of emergency. :)

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sold my 96gts to a super nice fella in whakamaru / mangakino area about 3 years ago. We're still in touch and be loves his viper. He sent my wife and I a super nice Christmas package this year too. Gotta go visit him one day for sure.