Nitrous install pics (especially engine bay) please?

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am considering a nitrous install on my 96 RT/10. Will you guys that have done this post some pics of your engine bays so I can get some ideas on line routing, solenoid locations etc? Also any helpfull tips or tricks on the install would be appreciated. I have done tons of installations on many vehicle types over the years so I understand the process and speak the parts language. Also is anyone running a controller like the FJO or nitrous mastermind etc? Where is it mounted and how do you like it?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
search the site, there is plenty of info on it.

in my photo album here are some pics of my install too

OP
OP
B

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been using the search tool all morning. I believe the more information the better. Thanks guys.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that Todd (one of our HCD and Viper regulars might be able to help. Also, at the round up, there might be a couple of folks who you can ask :)

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a set up I will have in the classifieds soon.
ACR_021.jpg

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tried to place an add in the classifieds tonight but I don't know if it worked. It got stuck on the last page. We will have to see. That means ready:D:nitrous:

OP
OP
B

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy stole Chad's Avatar batman :omg:

LOL No I didn't. Chad is developing one for me and we used his to try and diagnose the issue. The one he made me rotates on our computers but not online. I tried his to make sure my PC wasnt messing things up somehow.

OP
OP
B

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried to place an add in the classifieds tonight but I don't know if it worked. It got stuck on the last page. We will have to see. That means ready:D:nitrous:

I would just need the manifold set up too. Any chance you would part out the system?