NJ Mopar CAR SHOW

motomike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's going to be a Mopar Car Show held on Sat, September 11, 2004. Time 9am - 4 pm. Ellwood Ave just off Jackson Rd Atco, NJ. Display your car $5. Vendors tables $15. Food, prizes, etc. Check www.moparcarbque.com for additional information, Mopar hotline 856-753-1383 or [email protected]

They had about 15 Vipers at the show last year besides a bunch of Mopar classics.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at VOI #8 in Texas! I'm sure a lot of other owners will be there too. F355 Come to Texas! You only have to pay for 1 person I have to pay for 2! You don't have to bring your Viper to have a good time. I got airfare out of NY for $260 a person. Flying out Wed the 7th Am. I heard they might stop doing these, this could be the last one. Many owners are staying at a different hotel for $55 a night. Get one of your friends to fly out with you and split a room. Just a suggestion.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT, won't you be picking up a new Viper at VOI? Man are you lucky! :cool:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not really up for the VOI CT. It is just not something I am really EXCITED about. In order for me to travel 1/2 way around the US I need to be EXCITED LOL!