NJ/NY Golf Outing July 17

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again our friends NJ VIPER CLUB have invited us to come out and play:

Warnock Automotive Group and The Viper Club of New Jersey will be sponsoring a Charity Golf Outing to benefit the Two Kids Foundation. The event will take place at the

Farmstead Golf & Country Club
in Lafayette, NJ.
July 17, 2008

The Two Kids Foundation is a non profit organization who's primary goal is to raise money to help children that have been diagnosed with cancer and other serious diseases. When a child is diagnosed with cancer the most common types of treatment are surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and bone marrow or peripheral blood stem cell transplatation. The cost of these treatments that will be incurred can be a devastating strain to the family. With the help of volunteers, local businesses, and people like you, we can help these families offset some of the expenses.

For registration forms go to NJ Viper Club and download the forms.

Please help us make a difference in a child's life.

Two Kids Foundation
Welcome to Farmstead Golf

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone from NY goes, i might go. its not far from my house and its actually a really nice ride up there. i'll drive south and meet a few of ya's or would even drive to NY to meet... :)

i havent played this course in a few years, but its nice if no rain. if it rains, its a swamp

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder for all you NY golfers out there. NJ throws a first class event and I'm sure you want be disappointed. Adrian

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery