Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NJ-PA Vipers meeting up for Tator\'s

I'm a garage queen.Taking the SUV.

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Although the forecast keeps changing, looks like maybe little to no rain most of the way up. However, rain all day in South Salem...

South Salem Hourly Rain Forecast

They update weather on that site hourly and it's usually pretty reliable (if thats even possible). I'm still game as long as there's a fair chance for it to clear up. The car has only seen rain once, so I'm not exactly thrilled about it, but I'll live. Suppose I should switch out to the hard-top so I don't get as much water coming in...

Joel - if I chicken out due to rain when I wake up in the morning, I'll call you around 7. Otherwise, see you at 7:15 as planned.

-nick

Nick same thing on my end. Talk to you tomorrow.

Joel

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

um tiger. bring your car out. your car was in the rain several times. remember NH run? come on, cant be worse than that down poor we had on the way up.

Yeah but my car is clean as usual and I rather not have to detail it for 6 - 8 hours after that drive. Sorry guys but I am out. I will be watching the webcam though. :)

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

See you at Tator's:
Home of the "Viper Wizard"
:cool:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

um tiger. bring your car out. your car was in the rain several times. remember NH run? come on, cant be worse than that down poor we had on the way up.

Yeah but my car is clean as usual and I rather not have to detail it for 6 - 8 hours after that drive. Sorry guys but I am out. I will be watching the webcam though. :)
Another one of those "I clean the car more than I drive it" stories. :eek: Now why do they call you tiger? :D

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just looked at the Weather channel and it showed the Garden State Pkwy subject to road closure around exit 150 in Bloomfield due to a high impact accident blocking 3 lanes. This is current as of 7am today. Please check before leaving.

On a better note, it looks like most of the rain has passed us .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang