NJ-PA Vipers meeting up for Tator's

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NJ-PA Vipers meeting up for Tator\'s

I am looking to join / start a caravan to Tator's. Anyone want to meet up on Route 80 or 287? It's always more fun to go there in a pack.

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NJ-PA Vipers meeting up for Tator\'s

Aaron -- I'm down in Manalapan NJ so it might be a bit out of my way. Any suggestions on a rendevous point?

-nick

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about meeting near the GWB in Fort Lee. There is a Food Emporium grocery store right near the entrance to the Palisades Interstate Parkway and it would make a good starting point. It would be on the way for Bergen County and Central/Southern NJ Vipers. Western NJ Vipers would probably be on 80/287.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about we smoke a nice blunt before we head up there? Damn the good ol days

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

manalapan to rt 287 is really easy. soon as ya go over the big bridge get in the right lane and follow signs for it. thats how id go from there anyways.

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can get to 287. What I meant was the area where 287 hits 80 is a little bit of a detour for my trip up to tators. :)

However, since it gives me an excuse to spend more time with the car, I'm game. So *where* on 287 will be the rendevous point?

-nick

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is my 5th trip to Tators BBQ and I've always taken the Garden State Parkway north to the Tappan Zee Bridge. Once across I'd stick with the Saw Mill River Parkway and avoid 684. Last year cops were ticketing Vipers without front license plates on 684.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aaron -- I'm down in Manalapan NJ so it might be a bit out of my way. Any suggestions on a rendevous point?

-nick

Hey Mr. Manalapan: ;)

Wanna meet on 18 and go meet the rest of the guys?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is my 5th trip to Tators BBQ and I've always taken the Garden State Parkway north to the Tappan Zee Bridge. Once across I'd stick with the Saw Mill River Parkway and avoid 684. Last year cops were ticketing Vipers without front license plates on 684.

Really, I guess I missed that one.

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sure thing Keith aka Tiger aka F355... When/Where on 18?

-nick

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm leaving from exit 8 on the NJ Turnpike, but have to pick my brother up in Wayne. Anyone looking to hook up off route 80?

Also, what time do most people arrive?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sure thing Keith aka Tiger aka F355... When/Where on 18?

-nick

You let me know when is best for you and I will be there.

I'm leaving from exit 8 on the NJ Turnpike, but have to pick my brother up in Wayne. Anyone looking to hook up off route 80?

Also, what time do most people arrive?

We are exit 9 on the turnpike so you want to meet us on the Turnpike as well?

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355,

Yesm I'll meet you on the turnpike. Let me know what time and where. Once we get that set, I'll figure out a rondevous spot to pick my brother up in North Jersey.

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keith aka F355:

The tator itenary shows expected arrival around 10AM. I'm guessing about a 2-hour trip from our neck of the woods? If we're detouring a few times to meet-up with additional viper folks, should we meet in Ruby Tuesday parking lot on 18 around 7:30 AM?

(yeah I know, have viper, will drive fast... but I need to be careful since my traffic court date got pushed to 5/31 for the "alleged" speeding in Freehold township the other weekend...)

-nick

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355,

Yesm I'll meet you on the turnpike. Let me know what time and where. Once we get that set, I'll figure out a rondevous spot to pick my brother up in North Jersey.

How about 8am at rest area near exit 11?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keith aka F355:

The tator itenary shows expected arrival around 10AM. I'm guessing about a 2-hour trip from our neck of the woods? If we're detouring a few times to meet-up with additional viper folks, should we meet in Ruby Tuesday parking lot on 18 around 7:30 AM?

(yeah I know, have viper, will drive fast... but I need to be careful since my traffic court date got pushed to 5/31 for the "alleged" speeding in Freehold township the other weekend...)

-nick

LOL! Then Ruby Tuesday's it is, at 7:30am then we will shoot up the NJ Turnpike and pick up JKVIPER. We can meet him at the rest area near exit 11.

Sound okay?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355,

How about 8am at rest area near exit 11?

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355 - Excellent. See you at 7:30 AM.

JKVIPER - The Ruby Tuesday at the Brunswick Square Mall on RT 18 (southbound side) -- same shopping mall as the Barnes & Noble on RT18. I can meet you at Freehold Mall 1st if you like -- only 5 minute drive for me. Let me know.

-nick

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

An alternative place to meet up would be the last service plaza on the GSP in NJ before going into NY.

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joel - roger that. See you at 7:15 in the parking lot of that big sporting goods store (I believe it is now a Dick's Sporting Goods) at the freehold mall. We'll leave from there and meet Keith in East Brunswick. ...sent you my contact info in a private message...

-nick

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nick,

See you at 7:15 by ***** spoting goods.

Are we planning on going up the turpike or parkway to Tator's? I need to fuigure out where to pick my brother up.
If we are heading up the turnpike, I figure we can meet him at harmond meadow mall off exit 16E.

What do you think?

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joel - No preference on the route here... Keith - any additional people you're planning to meet along the way?

-nick

OP
OP
B

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I like John's Idea about the last service area in NJ on the GSP. I was going to go 80-287 but it is not much farther to go 80-GSP. How many people plan on taking the parkway?

Of course we also have to pick a time. With 200 people going I do not want to be late, especially since we live relatively close.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like John's Idea about the last service area in NJ on the GSP. I was going to go 80-287 but it is not much farther to go 80-GSP. How many people plan on taking the parkway?

Of course we also have to pick a time. With 200 people going I do not want to be late, especially since we live relatively close.

Hey guys how does this sound.. I can meet Joel and Nick at the Freehold Mall at 7:15. Then we can start going Route 9 North. Keith can take Route 18 to 9 and meet us at the IHOP or TGIF in Marlboro(just past Union Hill RD). From there we continue to Route 9 North to the Parkway.
We take the GS Parkway to the last reststop before NY and meet up with John and Aaron around 9:00. We should all make it to Tators before 10:00.

Good or Bad?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang