Northern VA Cow Country Cruise

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VIRGINIA-MARYLAND-DELAWARE REGION
NOVA COW COUNTRY CRUISE

Cruise Details: Herd about the Cow Country Cruise? Our route will be similar to the NOVA Fall Cruise of last year, but this time we’re adding a leg that the Ferrari Club discovered. You’ll enjoy some udderly beautiful scenery and steer twisty fun roads in the foothills of the Blue Ridge as we mooove through Cow Country. This year we start at Ourisman Dodge in Chantilly. They will have their Viper Tech on hand to answer questions and will provide a light breakfast of donuts, coffee, and juice prior to the cruise. A map along with detailed driving instructions, mile markers, and restaurant information will be provided. We’ll end the cruise at FuddRuckers in Ashburn. Beef will be served.

When: Saturday, June 28 2008

Time: Cruise – Meet and greet at 10 AM, Departing promptly at 11:00.
Lunch - 12:30 PM at FuddRuckers.

Cost: $5.00 Lunch will be provided, alcoholic beverages are individual responsibility.

Meeting Place:

Ourisman Chantilly Dodge
4105 Auto Park Circle
Chantilly, VA 20151.

From the Dulles Toll Road or the Greenway, take Rt 28 South to US 50 West.
From I-66 take Rt 28 North to US 50 West.
On Rt 50 West, go to third stop light, turn left on Stonecroft Blvd, then the first right at Auto Park Circle. You’ll see Ourisman Dodge at the corner of Stonecroft and US 50.

Note: Our route goes through Middleburg where we will make a pit stop about 25 minutes into the cruise. If you need fuel prior to the cruise, from Rt 28 go east on Rt 50 approx ½ mile.

If you're planning on joining us for lunch only, please email Kelly ([email protected]), as we will need to update the restaurant in the morning with a headcount.

In the event of rain, the cruise will be cancelled, but not the lunch. Feel free to come in your daily driver.

If you get lost along the way or need additional info, please call Dan 703-851-1179 or Kelly 703-554-5691

Last edited by a moderator:

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I missed it. Had to get the high flows and the corsa cat back welded together and didn't finish till too late but I forgot about it anyways :(

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry we couldn't attend... Myself and about 8 other Vipers were representing the Tidewater Mopar Club car show at Hall Dodge in VA Beach. GREAT turnout! :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4