***NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART IF YOU OWN A GEN 3 VIPER******

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wanting that look for my car for a while, the only thing I like to track my car. Everyone tells me you need to put a wing on the rear to stabilize the rear of the car. Are you going to track your car. Looks wicked cool :2tu:

This is my wife's car, So I will probably not be tracking it ( it was hard enought to get her to let me mock this stuff up on her car!) I will be putting this whole kit on my 06 coupe ( the blue and white in the garage ) and I have a heck of a nice wing being put together to complement the back of the car and even out the down forces, this kit while nice looking is 100% functional, :nana:

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was anyone else not paying attention to what we were supposed to be looking at but instead looking at the cars in the garage?

That's my FE coupe #50/200 and my 97 RT/10 B&W, but I must admit I sure like driving my wifes viper!

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wanting that look for my car for a while, the only thing I like to track my car. Everyone tells me you need to put a wing on the rear to stabilize the rear of the car. Are you going to track your car. Looks wicked cool :2tu:

This is my wife's car, So I will probably not be tracking it ( it was hard enought to get her to let me mock this stuff up on her car!) I will be putting this whole kit on my 06 coupe ( the blue and white in the garage ) and I have a heck of a nice wing being put together to complement the back of the car and even out the down forces, this kit while nice looking is 100% functional, :nana:

I see you are going to offer a wing, but I think his car is a vert...would your wing compliment the vert as well?