Now taking orders

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Been open since 5:45 this morning ....................at least it was when I walked in the door,ha.

Best thing is pricing is out, and since I know someone will ask, no the Stryker Red is not up. Keep in mind the Carbon Fiber and Aero Group options will not show up either, as they are late availability and will need to be ordered in the second wave.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still no pricing on Gas Tax either, but if the difference of $2500-3500 gets to you, you probably shouldn't be looking at a vehicle that carries such a luxury tax!

But hell, between an estimated $3000 gas tax and sales tax, you are looking at $6k-10k in taxes, depending on your state!

OP
OP
J

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will they build all USA orders before Canada? I gave my deposit but my dealership has no Idea

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If 2010 is anything of an example , it appears with Ralph ( Canadian ) in charge and Sergio being half-Canadian , those farther North, North Americans are getting taken care of about as good as those of us in the States.

So I would expect good things both ways.

Sadviper you have a PM.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If 2010 is anything of an example , it appears with Ralph ( Canadian ) in charge and Sergio being half-Canadian , those farther North, North Americans are getting taken care of about as good as those of us in the States.

So I would expect good things both ways.

Sadviper you have a PM.

LOL :D got it.