NY/CT 3rd Annual Loctite Car Show: Sept. 27

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday, September 27th – The Third Annual Loctite Auto Show – Come see the home of Loctite Products! This is an auto show and Kids Fair, good fun for the whole family. It is a Charity Event where all the proceeds benefit the Channel 3 Kids Camp. Hotrods, vintage cars, classic cars, new cars, the Show is open all. Though not a judged event, trophies will be awarded by popular vote. Live music by a local band, a raffle with great prizes, multiple food venues, carnival games, balloons, face painting, kids tattoo booth, art projects….and more! A great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. A Celebrity Host from Channel 3 Eyewitness News and their television crew will be interviewing owners and highlighting their cars….here’s a chance for you and your car to be media Stars! And if that’s not enough, the first 150 cars to arrive will receive Loctite gift bags! The cost is only $5 per car, $5 for spectator parking. The Show will be held from 10am – 3pm on the grounds of the Henkel/Loctite Corporation World Headquarters located at 1001 Trout Brook Crossing in Rocky Hill, CT right next door to the new WFSB Studios. For more info contact Rick Sweezy: email [email protected] or phone (860) 571-2512

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adrian.....Well better leave some room for us New England Guys:2tu:....as we will be making the trip down :drive:for this show....Hope to see you there.....:usa:

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 7 Vipers attending this event so far!!!!!!!! Cmon out should be a good time......We have a front Viper Pit Section being held for us.......

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any Long Island guys going to this event ?????

Last edited:

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jerry,
Yes we do have a rain date and it looks like we are going to use it. The show is now going to be held the following Sunday, Oct. 4th. I really hope your group can still make the event. Please keep me posted as to how many you think will be attending so I can keep spots reserved for you.
Hopefully next weekend will look better.
Thank you,

Rick Sweezy
Lab Logistics Coordinator
Henkel / Loctite Corporation
North American Engineering Center
1 Henkel Way
Rocky Hill CT, 06067
Phone: 860-571-2512
Fax: 860-571-5358
[email protected]
Web: Henkel - Home

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wondering if this show is still on ? And who is going ????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960