NY/CT Club Takes Manhattan: Aug.27

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Place: PLATAFORMA Welcome to Plataforma Online! Enjoy...
316 West 49th St.
New York, NY 10019

Price: $60pp includes everything.....Cash Bar Only

Date: Aug. 27 "Friday"

Time: 7pm-Untill

We have V.I.P Parking in front of the restaurant and someone will be watching the cars "VIPER PARKING ONLY"

Please let me know by Aug. 24 the police needs to know how many spots to block off :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been here at least a dozen times. GREAT food and great seriously extensive salad bar. Better bring an appetite because the beef/foul/pork does not stop.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friday, would like to go, but I usually don't get home till 7PM, and then traffic into to NYC? Will have to see if I can make it work. We went to one of these in Niagara Falls last fall with the Vipers and it was awesome, I've been trying to find a good one in CT to take the club to. You beat me to it Adrian! lol

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
Rocky/Crissy
Chazz/Carrie
Lou
MKTaxman/Elaine
Randy/1
Adrian/Georgia
Andrew2K
Bobby C
Steve/Maria
Ed/Courtney

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
August 27th, anyone realize the folllowing:

Two moons on 27th August 2010
27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for....
Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 @ 11:00 PM (UAE Local Time). It will look like the earth has 2 moons.
The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.
Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

Sounds like I'm in for some night. Strange things happen when this club gets together as it is, but on this night ???? Oh boy.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
August 27th, anyone realize the folllowing:

Two moons on 27th August 2010
27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for....
Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 @ 11:00 PM (UAE Local Time). It will look like the earth has 2 moons.
The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.
Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

Sounds like I'm in for some night. Strange things happen when this club gets together as it is, but on this night ???? Oh boy.

Andrew......:lmao::lmao::lmao: and Bobby will be great to see you :2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
Rocky/Crissy
Chazz/Carrie
Lou
MKTaxman/Elaine
Randy/1
Adrian/Georgia
Andrew2K
Bobby C
Steve/Maria
Ed/Courtney
Rich L
Nader

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
Rocky/Crissy
Chazz/Carrie
Lou
MKTaxman/Elaine
Randy/1
Adrian/Georgia
Andrew2K
Bobby C
Steve/Maria
Ed/Courtney
Rich L
Nader
Tom

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changed my schedule around some and I'm in! Not sure I'll be there by 7PM, depends how bad the traffic is.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
Rocky/Crissy
Chazz/Carrie
Lou
MKTaxman/Elaine
Randy/1
Adrian/Georgia
Andrew2K
Bobby C
Steve/Maria
Ed/Courtney
Rich L
Nader
Tom
Jimmy

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything is set and will see you all on Friday-I'm going to arrive around 6:30/6:45

Confirmed So Far:
Rocky/Crissy
Chazz/Carrie
Lou
MKTaxman/Elaine
Randy/1
Adrian/Georgia
Andrew2K
Bobby C
Steve/Maria
Ed/Courtney
Rich L
Nader
Tom
Jimmy

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any suggestions on driving in from the North? I'll probably take the Hutch, but any suggestions from there considering Friday traffic would be much appreciated.

moparornocar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take the cross county west,( from the Hutch) to saw mill river parkway south to N.Y.C. to West Side Hwy Rt 9a south , after you get off the elevated section of the hwy I would make a left on 48st (Im almost sure you can make a left there if not go down to next left. Then go to 8th ave and make a left onto 8th ave and then make a left onto 49th street. Plataforma on left side of street. :drive:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, anyone who is too stuffed after dinner to even move should stick around the city until Saturday night to catch my band playing at Kenny's Castaways - 157 Bleecker Street, 10pm to 12midnight! Although the parking on Bleecker is not good AT ALL!
...(I just realized what a busy weekend this is going to be :omg: )

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take the cross county west,( from the Hutch) to saw mill river parkway south to N.Y.C. to West Side Hwy Rt 9a south , after you get off the elevated section of the hwy I would make a left on 48st (Im almost sure you can make a left there if not go down to next left. Then go to 8th ave and make a left onto 8th ave and then make a left onto 49th street. Plataforma on left side of street. :drive:
Thanks! I knew someone familiar with the city would help out. :headbang:I was trying to get out early and they messed up my schedule, so I might be a little late.:mad:

moparornocar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don"t worry about being a little late the food is always there you can go Red or Green when you want, you will see when you get there what I mean. also any one coming from the North I would stay off the Major Degan South bound . From van Cort. Pk to Fordam Rd they are re-paving it and its not Viper freindly or any other car . I was on it today and don't think it will be finished by tommorow.:nono:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Live from Plataforma: Andrew2K was just asked if he want to **** a pig :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Everyone can't eat anymore BUT Andrew2K is still going strong

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rocky for setting this up, had a great time! Great food and great service! Had the police and the doorman watching our snakes. I'm in for next year without a doubt. OMG, I ate so much I didn't eat again until dinner time the next day! Check out the slideshow>
Plataforma2010

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang