NY / NJ 911 Viper Cruise to WTC SITE - PHOTOS

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty good turn put considering the last minute planing and the city conditions. We had total of 8 cars show up most from Jersey. Met some geat new faces today which was awesome. We went to the WTC site and police let us drive down a closed street which was great! The cameras just flipped and we started to get filmed by the press. Andrew also got interviewed by UPN 9 and was asked why we where here and Andrew replied to show unity. Andrew is our viper publicist. thanks andrew and everyone else who help put this together let make it an annual run. enjoy the pics!!

6435KAM_5233.jpg

6435KAM_5226.jpg

6435KAM_5250.jpg

6435KAM_5244.jpg

6435KAM_5220.jpg

6435KAM_5217.jpg

6435KAM_5210.jpg

6435KAM_5205.jpg

6435KAM_5193.jpg

6435KAM_5184.jpg

6435KAM_5182.jpg

6435KAM_5175.jpg

6435KAM_5157.jpg

6435KAM_5149.jpg

6435KAM_5141.jpg

6435KAM_5135.jpg

6435KAM_5133.jpg

6435KAM_5130.jpg

6435KAM_5125.jpg

:usa: :2tu:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew great idea had a blast with everyone and I agree D lets make this each year. Nice meeting all the Jersey guys lets all meet again in Oct....*** BLK

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This was my first event with the NY/NJ VCA and had a good time considering the atmosphere we were in. It was great to meet other Viper owners and look forward to more events in the near future.

Dimitrios those are some great pictures.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a great! You guys were great to be with, and NJ looks forward to hooking up with NY again. D...great shots, thanks 4 the shots. Andrew, you did us all proud!

Next year is a repeat!
USA-1
Bobby

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was GREAT ! The best was cruising across Church Street right in front of the gate to Ground Zero. We passed by doing about 5 MPH, with my CD player blasting Ray Charles singing "America". Cameras were flashing all around us, guys with giant video cameras on their shoulders taping us, cops waving us through, everyeon giving us thumbs up and turning heads......We caught everyones' attention.

No doubt we should do it again next year. Hope we get more cars, more flags set up. I just hope it falls on Sunday. It's not going to be easy for everyone to show during the week on a work day.

D - you are a pro with those pics!

Hey Mike...if you get hold of that UPN-9 video, you must post! Hope I wasn't blabbering garbage....don't even remember.

Thanks guys!

Andrew

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andrew,
Thanks again for the invite to tour grond zero with you guys. A wonderful idea. Every American should visit this sacred place. Let's do this every September 11th. Just being there and seeing all of the tokens and mementos people brought and left behind brought tears to my eyes. A solemn atmosphere pervailed throughout the day. Remember those two people that just stod there holding the American flag, motionless all day, not moving a muscle.
Dimitrios,
Fantastic photos. You are truly a pro and a great guy to be with.
Adrian,
Good to see you again, my friend.
Bobby,
Thanks for arangeing the NJ meeting place and a great lunch and cocktails. Thanks for the Viper Club decal. It looks awesome on the windshield.
To All,
After we were well clear of Groun Zero, it was awesome blasting up the West side Highway, down Broadway, across Cental Park South and down Park Ave. with the sound of our Vipers ( running around 5500 RPM )echoing off all of the buildings. We did turn a lot of heads. And who can forget going through the Lincoln Tunnel, Bellinger Headers sounding off. I need a new set of tires after that.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for all you guys...especially you AC! :2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

I figured for sure that you'd strike out and wind up having the cops turn you back 10 blocks away from the site. Good to see I was wrong!