NY/NJ/CT Vipers OBI Car Show Cruise Sunday July 10th

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Oak Beach Car Show Cruise for Sunday July 10th.

Meeting place as follows.

We are gonna meet 1 mile south of the LIE Long Island Expwy (495) off Exit 51 at the CARVEL ICE CREAM parking lot by 8:00AM and 8:15 would be the deadline and when we leave for OBI.

From OBI we'll take a cruise out east and have some breakfast. You know, the usual.

Let Us Know If U R In.

New Jersey Vipers. Take Lincoln Tunnel into the midtown tunnel. Basically west side drive to the east side. Midtown tunnel entrance is located on 34th street and 2nd Avenue. Once you get out of the Lincoln take 34th St this way you avoid loads of *** holes and street is pretty smooth. Bare right once you get out of the Lincoln tunnel and this will get you there on 34th St.

Let me know if there is any confusion

Don't forget to keep a look out on VCA for updates.

thanks and see you Sunday
DK
cell: 917 923 0625

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if this is going on then I will cancel my Saturday run. Who is in for this or mine? Let me know. I just want a nice drive this weekend. :D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of now, looks like I am out. Probably doing an Open House for one of my clients. Saturday is free if anyone wants to do anything.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will try to make it Sunday but first I have to bring my in-laws to the airport so I guess I will meet you guys out there.Wish the Viper had 3 seats so I wouldn't have to drive to Laguardia and then back to get the Viper . Saturday if any one wants I am cruising up to Lime Rock for the Historic Ferrari and Maserati Race and the 360 Challenge Race.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday's tough for me...especially since we just got back from vacation. Is that Saturday NJ cruise the usual "fun run" or something else?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im only gonna hang a bit too....im hoping to drive like "D" is leading the way to cut it down. last year it took me about 2 1/2 hours.

its a great show. lots of vipers last year and if ya like mopars its even better.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks good for OBI. (although they change it everyday!) Let's get a head count, who's in?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I can.I'm at Chucks for a private BARBECUE!!! Yo D get ready to get the smack down kid. Buy all the motor work you want because next spring there is a new kid on this entire block.The days of Dr.Roofs and Twin Vipers and the Chads and Paolos will see something wild next year.Get ready for real horsepower.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I can.I'm at Chucks for a private BARBECUE!!! Yo D get ready to get the smack down kid. Buy all the motor work you want because next spring there is a new kid on this entire block.The days of Dr.Roofs and Twin Vipers and the Chads and Paolos will see something wild next year.Get ready for real horsepower.

Dr. Roof put down an 8.95 1/4 mile, it better be something real wild to play in that neighborhood.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon lets just say I been lurking in the background for a long time and deciding what route im going with my car. :headbang:

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dr. Roof put down an 8.95 1/4 mile, it better be something real wild to play in that neighborhood.

My car should be back from Heffners next week. 8 second pass coming...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21