Okay don't kill me if this is a repost, but GEN 5?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's awesome that they're going to include a full-hood bra for the Gen V. I don't know why they didn't think of that earlier - it sure will make it easier to keep the car from getting bug splats and bird turds on it. Maybe the Gen VI will have a full-car bra - I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SRT has said that there are several 'drivetrain mules' out there, and I suspect the bra is masking hood mods, and hood access.

This looks like an AZ Proving Grounds neighborhood.....?

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's awesome that they're going to include a full-hood bra for the Gen V. I don't know why they didn't think of that earlier - it sure will make it easier to keep the car from getting bug splats and bird turds on it. Maybe the Gen VI will have a full-car bra - I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see.

I'm for the full car bra. Actually, I just bought a really expensive car cover & cut a tiny hole for the driver. Its hard to get into and out of, but it keeps the paint in Primo condition. I'm thinking of adding racing stripes next month- to the cover, tho that would mean I'd have to get a cover for the cover. My wife is starting to get frustrated with the whole thing, she just doesnt understand.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang