On site at Tomball Dodge, ACRs galore!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie--still love the looks of that Anaconda Green ACR- I think you still have it. (my first--a 95 was green) If I did not already have an 09 (and maybe a 10) I would buy it.

Guys, when you look at those pics, as other have said 10 years from now you may be saying "damn I wish i had snapped one of those up" In the words of Carly Simon, "these are the good old days".:usa:

Anaconda Green Black Center Band (2 each)

I think they are making ANA.Grn for 2010 too......

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was there about two weeks ago, that place is just insane. Glad to see them upstairs now as well out of the elements.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Incredible! Looks like someone took a gamble and tried to corner the market on acr's thinking '09 might have been the last year for the Viper (i.e. when dodge was closing dealers and before the Fiat merger). It was a risky move, but could have paid off big if the Viper brand went away forever.

At the very least, they can now prop up the market for acr's unless they elect to unwind the risk component and start discounting these cars to get rid of them before 2010's start showing up. I suppose they could go in another $3.5 mil or so, and start gathering the 2010 production also but now that a 2012 is coming, that is a bad bet. Tough dilemma for a dealer, but I hand it to them for trying.

viper78

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thats the way to stock 'em. reminds me of a small town chevy dealer we used to have in alamo tn who would stock 10 or 15 vettes at a time.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can check out my album for a pic or the specific one here.

picture.php

That would look GREAT next to my VVVert!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang