One of the better SRT-Coupe reviews I've seen

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: One of the better SRT-Coupe reviews I\'ve seen

Thanks for the post Kai, I enjoyed reading the review... :)

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very nice article. I agree with it as well. When I first drove it, I realized why there is a virtual cult following of the Viper. This car doesn't just make think nice car, it invokes feelings of "What an incredible car!!!".

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A few of them get it, but I just shook my head at the ones that complained about the heat and lack of traction control.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Of all the reviews I have read, I think this one is probably the most accurate. Let's not pretend that the Viper is the best choice for a daily driver, although I know several memebers of this forum do in fact use it for that and love it. As the article states, this is a car best suited for occassional spirited driving (by a respectful and reasonably skilled driver) and truely comes into its own on a track. Living in a relatively congested area, I often feel the frustration of not having roads where I can drive my Viper the way it begs to be driven. I live for those occassional track days.

The Viper appeals to a narrow market (true, ********, sports car enthusiasts), and that's why I love it!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte