Opinions Please .

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Christ if there aren't 100 products out there that ALL claim unique results based on some newfangled, never before produced or conceived ingredient(s).

I'd swear that we're all buying the same product (that costs $5 a gallon to manufacture) that's taken to 100 different public relations/marketing firms for their input!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 2 of their products last year. The detail spray is really pretty good, I'd buy it again. The road grime remover is crappy.......I used it on my Miata as a test vehicle and it not only left the bugs on it removed the shine and it still looks dull, although I haven't polished it yet.

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tired a few of their products. The Carnuba wax leaves a great shine and seems to hold up well, but is not very easy to get off. The tire dressing is the best I have found. Wheel cleaner is OK. Interior cleaner is also nice. They have grrreat posters and T-Shirts!!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
since we are talking about car care products just thought I would share that 3M bought Meguires.

OP
OP
S

SLICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tired a few of their products. The Carnuba wax leaves a great shine and seems to hold up well, but is not very easy to get off. The tire dressing is the best I have found. Wheel cleaner is OK. Interior cleaner is also nice. They have grrreat posters and T-Shirts!!

The wax is a new formulation . I hope to have it soon.