PA Viper moving to UT, any Salt Lake Vipers out there?

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am moving from Philly to Salt Lake City (Draper actually) in June, are there any Viper heads in the area? Is this an active Viper region? Not that I participated in a lot of events last year, but I hope to have more free time this Summer...

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own three Vipers and live 150 miles east of SLC. There is a super-dooper Viper tech at Hinckley Dodge in Salt Lake City. Utah Viper owners are actually part of the Colorado-Utah Viper Club, which is very active. There are quite a few Vipers in Utah...in fact, one owner is heading up a Viper activity in Las Vegas for later this month. I went on a drive to Monument Valley with the New Mexico Viper Club last summer. Always glad to hear another Viper person is headed this way. E-mail me if you have questions...I know everything. NOT!

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am right here in Salt Lake...There are quite a few Vipers out here and there are some great open roads to excercise your snake....
The Viper Tech that Barbara is refering to is Dave Harris of Hinckley Dodge. Dave is also our crew chief for the Hinckely/RaceDeck Racing team, which is our Landspeed Racing team ( see www.racedeckracing.com)...Dave did a ton of work on my GTS and it is a Monster!...Give me a shout when you get out here.

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply you two!
I will look you up when I get into town.

Jorgen,
I was just looking at your products for my garage floor in my new house, so I will be giving you a call for this reason as well...

-Sean

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live about 20 minutes from draper. I am always ready for a cruise.

We have a vegas event next weekend if you are here. 19-21.

Todd

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean: When you get in that new garage I'll 'throw in' Free Shipping on top of your VCA discount :D :2tu: So what is bringing you to Utah? I moved out here from Delray Beach, FL about 10+ years ago....I love it out here,great country, easy to travel from ( Delta Hub)and some of the best open roads in the country....

Sorry I can't make the Vegas trip...I have a couple of shows and I have already committed my GTS to the local RaceDeck dealer for the World Of Wheels Show that same weekend... I am definetly up for a cruise if we can get a few of us together...How about the Alpine Loop...

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen, you Utah Viper people, PLEASE be sure and let me know when you're taking a drive. I have some other traveling on my schedule over the next few months, but I sure like Viper trips! And I can be ready to go at the drop of a hat.
E-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd,
I am not moving until mid June, but thanks for the invite. I will look you up when I am in town.

Matt,
Thanks for the note... and thanks for everything over the last few years.

Jorgen,
My wife and I wanted to move west and SLC seems to be the "best fit" for us. I run an Internet-based business so I could have moved anywhere in the US, SLC seem to be the place for us... can't wait to give my right foot a workout on the open roads! Thanks for the discount... but don't you mean "throw into" my garage from your office... no shipping necessary :)

-Sean

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang