Painted dash or brushed aluminum?

1RT2NV

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know this topic has been discussed a million times before and have searched and found some info but for some reason I can not access most of the pictures of different dashes. I have a Black 95 RT/10 and I want to either paint the dash black or do black brushed aluminum? Does anybody have any pictures of brushed aluminum and where can I get one? Help is greatly appreciated.

RH :confused:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a black 94. I had the gray dash and changed it for a black one. I don't know what you have now but the stock black dash looks good.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just installed my all carbon fiber dash, steering column, airbag cover, and mid console but unless someone posts pics for me, i cant show you. black carbon fiber is a damnn pretty sight

OP
OP

1RT2NV

Viper Owner
Reaction score
96 R/T, Looks great! Thanks for the pics. Joe117, I also have the gray dash right now and want to change it to black. Just want to get some good pictures so I can have an idea what each looks like.

1RT2NV

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the stock black dash look's like the one in the link above but it is slightly more flat black. The door handle surrounds and the radio surround piece also come in the flat black of course.
It only takes an hour or so to change all this out. You can sell your old pieces on ebay and get about 30%-40% of your cost back.
Painting your old dash is an option but if your gray one is like mine was, it will probably take a good bit of prep to make it paintable.
I got all my dash parts from JohnB. Chuck Tator also can get them. I think I paid something less than $400 for the whole thing.
I saw some door handle surrounds on ebay that were made of aluminum. They are available there regularly, some company is selling them. They look good and I think they cost less than the stock plastic ones.