Part numbers and a couple questions

FRC Z51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 GTS and am in need of a few items. I have been searching the forums with no luck and was wondering if any of you fellow members can save me some time. (Dealer was no help also...)

1. I am in need of the oil fittings that go into the oil filter adapter. They are what connect the -10 oil lines to the adapter. Does anyone know what size those fittings are (ex. 3/4 NPT to -10?), or have a part number?

2. Part number for the outer door molding that goes the length of the window on the outside of the door.

3. What size is the crank bolt? I have the factory service manual and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Any help is much appreciated....Thanks in advance!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Your crank damper bolt has a 1.25 inch head, is 0.75 inches in diameter, and is 2.25 inches long...torque to 250 fT-lbs

OP
OP
F

FRC Z51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator Garage may have em on the shelf NEXT WEEK

On vacation now...

Jon, we actually spoke today regarding intake stuff. I'll be shooting you an email within the next week or so to get everything worked out. Thanks again

Your crank damper bolt has a 1.25 inch head, is 0.75 inches in diameter, and is 2.25 inches long...torque to 250 fT-lbs

Thanks, exactly the info I needed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang