Paxton Supercharger Costs Question

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, thanks for the info and hopefully someone can provide a stock Paxton graph on a Dynojet. Do you have the SAE numbers instead of STD? Standard numbers read higher than SAE corrected numbers (neither are actual, but rather calculations based on conditions). A standard at 1.02 would be much higher than an SAE number.

No. On the right hand side of the chart it says: "CF:STD Smoothing: 0". And, as I mentioned, it was the third run. Note the temperature that day. It was a hot day. I have now run it for three summers in Miami heat and heat soak has not been much of a factor. If I ran it at the drags, I would probably ice it down a bit between runs or use a system like your recently announced water/ **** system to reduce any heat soak. Based on the posts by VCA members that have run Paxtonized cars on a road course, so far heat soak has not proved to be that much of an issue. Based on my experience with your Gen II system I would say that it would be an improvement if the tuning could bring in the power more gradually instead of all at once starting at 1800 RPM. It was fun to scare the hell out of people I gave a ride to by breaking the car loose down low and giving the feeling of being on ice but not very useful for any kind of competition. Have you addressed this in the programming? If so, the kit will be far more useful and more driveable. I cannot make it to VIOX. Please PM me some data. I will keep it confidential until after the reveal at VIOX. Thanks.

Bob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187