PBOC at Sebring in Jan. - hey VIPORXX, are you going again?

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case anyone interested, the Florida Porsche/BMW clubs put on a great event (Viper Days-ish) at Sebring on 1/20 - 1/23. Thurs/Fri lapping days for experienced drivers and enduro races for racers; Sat/Sun driving schools for all experience levels and sprint races for racers. Info is at http://www.sunshinebeemer.com/

VIPORXX (Ed) and us were the only Vipers there last year amongst a ton of M3's and 996's. It was big fun on a great track!

OP
OP
R

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank:

Don't quote me on this because I haven't been able to get their registration software to work yet, but I believe it's $250 for Th and Fri, and $325 for Sat and Sun. There may be additional fees for entering in the Th. 3-hr night race or the Fri 90min. enduro race. There are also banquets, etc. that you can sign up for if you want...

When I get the software to work, I'll update with the actual $$.

Rich

OP
OP
R

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got registered via the phone and fax (instead of on-line), but the costs listed above are correct. I should also note that (a) Th/Fr is for SOLO (i.e. experienced) drivers only, and (b) the Sat/Sun high performance driving school (Solo or with instructor) is $295 for both days. Pretty good deals for track time and instruction. If you have any questions, call Bob or Joanne at 407-804-0892.

So far I know of 4 Vipers that will be there.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is in the paint shop as i type. I was going to go down in December with another group but decided to paint instead of primer grey. I am hoping that the car will be done by this date. I will call & pre register.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96