Pictures: '99 542ci ACR

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, this is my first time actually starting a thread but here are a few pics. of my Gen. 2. The white ACR belongs to my cousin, the solid red '98 is my other cousin and the blue one belongs to a good friend of ours.

'96 B/W:
- ROE supercharger putting down 570rwhp

'98 Red:
- Paxton supercharger putting down 650 rwhp

'99 ACR:
- 542ci stroker putting down 670 rwhp

'09 ACR:
- Custom exhaust, no cats

Comments? Concerns?
:D

Attachments

• 33(2).jpg
    33(2).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 102
  • 33(3).jpg
    33(3).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 33(4).jpg
    33(4).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 33(5).jpg
    33(5).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 111

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, this is my first time actually starting a thread but here are a few pics. of my Gen. 2. The white ACR belongs to my cousin, the solid red '98 is my other cousin and the blue one belongs to a good friend of ours.

'96 B/W:
- ROE supercharger putting down 570rwhp

'98 Red:
- Paxton supercharger putting down 650 rwhp

'99 ACR:
- 542ci stroker putting down 670 rwhp

'09 ACR:
- Custom exhaust, no cats

Comments? Concerns?
:D

Comment: All are very nice cars.
Concern: I am concerned that your family is not quite doing enough to support the Viper. :D

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment. As far as the concern goes, I'll have to contact distant cousins to see if they're willing to support the Viper cause.

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I turned 20 this past April. My cousins are 24 and 28 years old and our friend is around the same age as them also.

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first Viper I ever saw was that red '98 the day it left the showroom floor after my cousin bought it. The day I turned 14 he let me borrow it for the weekend and I've just been addicted ever since.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome cars and pictures . It would be great to have all the family with cars . Always have guys to go cruising and to the track with . So who is usually the fastest at the track ? :2tu:

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best at the road course is that white ACR...he can drive!!! Yes, it's the Lingenfelter "LPDesroche" used to own. My car is having some technical difficulties at the moment so no dyno next weekend but hopefully I'll still head out there to meet up with the club.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best at the road course is that white ACR...he can drive!!! Yes, it's the Lingenfelter "LPDesroche" used to own. My car is having some technical difficulties at the moment so no dyno next weekend but hopefully I'll still head out there to meet up with the club.

Hey I have farted in that car!! Lol just kidding man. That car had an awesome sounding exhaust. Still mad at Leeland for selling the thing and he still is not back in a Viper.

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you thought it sounded good then you should hear it now! Removed the cats and installed short Magnaflows. It's definitely louder (used a DB meter but forgot the reading :))
And thanks for warming up the seat!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first Viper I ever saw was that red '98 the day it left the showroom floor after my cousin bought it. The day I turned 14 he let me borrow it for the weekend and I've just been addicted ever since.

He let you borrow it for the weekend at 14! From your perspective that must have been awesome, from an adult perspective that would qualify for a Darwin Award. Lucky for you things went right.

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, seems crazy but we've been best friends since I was younger and always trusted each other. Enough for me to drive the GTS at 14! (He bought his new when he was 18) When I bought this ACR I let him have it at his house (in Houston) for a month with no regrets or worries. ;)

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading about that Lingenfelter Viper for the first time years ago. That car is one of the reasons I decided to do a N/A build years later. Enjoy your car and be safe!

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. The first time I let my Viper tech test drive it I was in there with him and he got on it a little bit. When we got off the car I saw his face and he seemed a little worried so I was expecting him to say somethign was wrong with the car. Well, he looks over at me and says, "You gotta be reeeal careful, man. This thing has some BIG BALLS!" I just started laughing.

FYI- He would like to stay anonimous but I will say that this is the same guy that built the TT Viper that took out that red/black Veyron in the mile. ;)

LPDesRoche

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This car is one of the very few cars that I have owned that I actually miss. Just no time for it, so I passed it on for someone else to enjoy. Glad you are enjoying it Miguel.:2tu:

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car is one of the very few cars that I have owned that I actually miss. Just no time for it, so I passed it on for someone else to enjoy. Glad you are enjoying it Miguel.:2tu:

I'm definitely enjoying it. Thanks! :headbang:

Smokin' 2: I don't remember the lap times at all... I guess my adrenaline was pumping a little too hard which caused me to forget. :lmao:

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lookin' good! We'll have to cruise more with the cooler weather. I stood on it this morning and it's the fastest my car has been in awhile ;) Us boosted folk are coming up on ya!

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lookin' good! We'll have to cruise more with the cooler weather. I stood on it this morning and it's the fastest my car has been in awhile ;) Us boosted folk are coming up on ya!

You're gonna need more than just cooler weather, buddy! :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang