Pictures from Carlisle

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have always liked the wing cars! how did the challenger look in person?

My first impression was how big the car was and then how nice looking it was after that. I would say it is the old Challenger x 1.25 in size. I would like to have one. It was really sharp! :headbang:

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wish my car was running to take there....

great pics !

Me too, Mine broke Friday when I was at Carlisle. So I was done for the weekend. My fuel management/timing box for my Paxton supercharger system went bad. That sucked. :crazy2:

5 months old with 2500 miles on it. A relay which controls the fuel pump stuck on. Now I have to fight that battle with Paxton. They where not very accomidating on the phone that Friday.

Great show and it was nice to meet all the Viper people. Talk about a nice bunch of people. It's a shame we only get together like that one time a year. I can't wait till next year.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Me too, Mine broke Friday when I was at Carlisle. So I was done for the weekend. My fuel management/timing box for my Paxton supercharger system went bad. That sucked. :crazy2:

5 months old with 2500 miles on it. A relay which controls the fuel pump stuck on. Now I have to fight that battle with Paxton. They where not very accomidating on the phone that Friday.

Great show and it was nice to meet all the Viper people. Talk about a nice bunch of people. It's a shame we only get together like that one time a year. I can't wait till next year.

Bolt,

Hey it was good meeting you Saturday. I'm the guy you talked to with the Red/Black Gen II GTS Paxton Viper. I remember you saying you wanted to contact me about a few things pertaining to your set up, so here is my handle on Viper Club for PM'ing. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or you can call me anytime at 202-369-5420

Good luck with Paxton,
Mike Baxter

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

dont bother, dump that garbage and get a vec2 or AEM. I have a split second PSC2 I will sell cheap, its ok for 500-600 hp but will not be good for anymore than that.