Police viper up for sale on e-bay!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he pull himself over when he starts having too much fun with it?

of course not, and when he DOES get pulled over for going way too fast, he flashes his ID and they wink at each other and he drives off into the sunset. :mad:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he pull himself over when he starts having too much fun with it?

Reaction score
Will anyone be offended if I call RICE on the wing??

I was gonna give you a hard time...but I checked your profile and added the "Viper Owner" title for ya'. :) I'm still gonna give you a hard time!! LOL!

That wing is not rice. Honest question.....have you seen a car in person? Just like everything else....pictures do not do it justice. That car, if I am not mistaken, was unclreggy's. I first saw it at Tators BBQ about 3 years ago. Unbelievable.....it was (and likely still is) gorgeous!

hatda02GTS01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will anyone be offended if I call RICE on the wing??

I was gonna give you a hard time...but I checked your profile and added the "Viper Owner" title for ya'. :) I'm still gonna give you a hard time!! LOL!

That wing is not rice. Honest question.....have you seen a car in person? Just like everything else....pictures do not do it justice. That car, if I am not mistaken, was unclreggy's. I first saw it at Tators BBQ about 3 years ago. Unbelievable.....it was (and likely still is) gorgeous!

Thanks for adding Viper Owner!! I feel like I fit in now! I guess I can't be a lurker anymore!

Nope...I have not seen the car in person and besides the wing I think the car, especially the color, is stunning from the pictures. I guess I had a flashback because that wing looks EXACTLY like the RKSport wing so many Camaro's had back in the 90's...the wing that went with the stick-on ground effects that tried to make 160HP Camaro's look fast.

Reaction score
:) No worries. The general concensus is that it is a love-it-or-hate-it thing. I searched for a LONG time, and was patient....both with the wing and the fascia. I'm happy! Everyone else can KMA!!! LOL!!! Just kidding!! :2tu:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Tony said, its a love-it-or-hate-it thang.

You know which side I'm on..... :cool:

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i guess im on the ricer side...i think that car looks **** save for the wing...i faintly remember an orange [******] car(gts) that only had the front bumper and the rear bumper, no wing...to me, that was the best looking gts ive ever seen, but again, thats the ricer in me... :)

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All he needs to do is add some white stripes, no doubt it would sell faster..

I can settle the wing thing, there are fantastic Viper guys that have them, and all others wished they did...lol

So is it rice???well call Jon B and get a price on one,and then have it painted and installed, bet it will change your mind, cause it certainly is not something you can get at PEP BOYS...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4