Price for a copperhead

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our local dealers got in a "new" '05 copperhead....and the sales manager approached me today when I was getting my 300C serviced and asked if I was interested. I think they have realized that there is not a market for the car and are willing to "unload" the car. I think a offer in in the making but what do you guys think a I should offer for this car. My '03 has 45,000 miles and I am thinking about making a lateral move until the next generation car.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to tell, there are no incentives for the dealers right now, which is amazing as DC would like to move some 05's. At the end of 05 you could have made a smokin deal on that car with the coupons the dealers had. Now your best hope would be invoice unless the dealer is silly enough to lose money. Be advised that if you are a VCA member you are about to get a friends and family coupon in the mail that if memory serves me right should be good on an 05 srt convertible. Could another officer who was there at the meeting confirm that? If that is the case and it is like the other coupons and IF it applies to SRT's you will be able to buy the car at 1% below invoice and then be able to take off any additional (non existing at this point) incentives.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Lee said, it is tough. I have seen a few go for the $69K range but these Copperheads seem to be holding their value better than "regular" color SRT's. I would say if you get in the $69K range, you got an EXCELLENT deal but if you are in the $72K or under range, you did good. Anything around $75K is fair.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$69k for a new Copperhead amounts to robbery. Not that I don't wish you a good deal on your car, but that would be a steal. Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse. He has a car in stock and will give you a great deal.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like Lee said, it is tough. I have seen a few go for the $69K range but these Copperheads seem to be holding their value better than "regular" color SRT's. I would say if you get in the $69K range, you got an EXCELLENT deal but if you are in the $72K or under range, you did good. Anything around $75K is fair. -F355

$69K? Really? $20K below sticker? New in wrappers?

Can I have some of those drugs please. -ViperRay

But...F355 chimes in on every Gen3 price thread so that must make him an SRT-10 valuation guru of sorts eh. :rolleyes:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Lee said, it is tough. I have seen a few go for the $69K range but these Copperheads seem to be holding their value better than "regular" color SRT's. I would say if you get in the $69K range, you got an EXCELLENT deal but if you are in the $72K or under range, you did good. Anything around $75K is fair. -F355

$69K? Really? $20K below sticker? New in wrappers?

Can I have some of those drugs please. -ViperRay

But...F355 chimes in on every Gen3 price thread so that must make him an SRT-10 valuation guru of sorts eh. :rolleyes:

As well as GEN I & II threads. :eek:

As for a steal, as stated before $69K is a steal and I saw two go for that. One of the dealers got over their head if I recall correctly. Even know, it is almost impossible to find one near that.