Pricing

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did anyone ask when the price would be released? I did. Was told by two people that is would be in 2-3 months. Also was told where the SRT non GTS version would come in at. Was very surprised at what they will be starting at.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that the " SRT 10 version would be under 100K and by that meaning 99K and change, with that being said any one option added it will be over 100K". There was no info given on what a fully optioned GTS would be. And to be honest I didn't even ask I was shocked that I got the under 100K comment or any indication of pricing at all.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't ask directly, but I overheard Ralph respond by saying "competitive with other cars in the market...the viper has always been a performance bargain and that will remain with this car" or something like that. I think the options list is going to make this car accessible to a lot of people. The GTS will get everything, but the SRT will also have almost everything as an option. Thankfully, the SRT is more my style...more aggressive stripes, more aggressive hood, etc. so it looks like I'll be optioning a SRT. I'm hoping that they start around 90k.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that the " SRT 10 version would be under 100K and by that meaning 99K and change, with that being said any one option added it will be over 100K". There was no info given on what a fully optioned GTS would be. And to be honest I didn't even ask I was shocked that I got the under 100K comment or any indication of pricing at all.

Well 100K plus your local sales tax plus shipping means 110K roughly here assuming you can get MSRP.
That's your entry level no option no stripe car. Yikes.

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Base" Model SRT Viper will start at $100,000
"GTS" Model SRT Viper will start at $125,00

give or take a few bucks ... My dad was at the unveil last night and he told me those prices based off what he heard/saw at the unveil.

avilab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gen IV was available for military sales at a discount and no sales tax. Hoping they do the same for this one. I may be in.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let all the 'gotta have it first" guys buy em up....:)
That would seriously put a GTS with our sales tax and transport at about $137-138K before ANY options.
And assuming MSRP.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unobtanium for me. I'll be sticking with my Gen4 for the foreseeable future.

OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, a base SRT 10 with tax in NYS plus gas guzzler tax assuming high side 3K would put the car out the door at 111K. However I agree pick it up used less than a year old and no gas guzzler tax and a little deprecitaion.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, a base SRT 10 with tax in NYS plus gas guzzler tax assuming high side 3K would put the car out the door at 111K. However I agree pick it up used less than a year old and no gas guzzler tax and a little deprecitaion.

I agree but thats a NO option solid color car as bare bones as can be.
Are you including a 1K transport fee assuming your buying fro a big dealer like Woodhouse or Tomball?
And buying at MSRP. Not that it's not a great car but you know it will look killer with stripes and other options...(4-5k more)...
Just saying it's going to add up quick, more power to anyone who buys a new one.

OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, I def agree that you will need to add options but the guy who just wants a Viper bare bones thats what he or sheis loooking at. Me personally I am going to wait a year or two and see what options are added if any. More power, SMG, or may even bite on a ACR I have always had a passion for the ridiculously big wing and the splitter package.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't normally watch the G4 channel, but I was flipping around and stopped on "Attack of the Show" covering the April 4th auto show. The guy covering the show was the web reporter dude from Adam Corollas' car show on Speed (now cancelled). If I remember right, he stated the SRT price was going to be 94K.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21