Proud New Owner

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a proud new owner of a 1997 Blue and White GTS. Great condition with all the right mods, see below. Has only 15,400 miles and runs, looks and sounds great!!! The headers and exhaust sound incredible. Thank you to all the members for tons of info and help during my search. My wife and I are very excited and I will get pictures sometime this weekend and post them. Off to do some exhilerating driving!!! :headbang:

Thanks,
Mike

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my 2001 for about 6mo. now, you wont look back. They are a blast... Good luck with it..

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am also a new member of the Proud New Owner club. I have had my '01 RT for just over 2 weeks now. Truly an experience...both the driving and the Viper-Gawking.

Kurt

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome...post pics....come down to austin some time, we have quite the turn out every weekend. I'll give you a buz next time I am in Grapevine so I can check it out.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the 97 Blue/White Club, excellent choice.

What Vin? I am 613 of 97.

Enjoy, take it easy on the go pedal until you have some seat time!!

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for the comments. I would love to post pics but it has been raining here the whole weekend. Will hopefully post them this week when it gets nicer.

Ryan, I am not sure what # mine is but the last 6 of the VIN is 302424.

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great choice. That will be a timeless classic. I'll never forget driving a brand new one off the showroom floor. It's a memory I'll never forget. I bet I had a big smile on my face, and I'll bet you do too. Keep it straight and out of the ditches. Watch out for cold pavement. :2tu:

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have pics in my gallery now. Not sure about the doubles, but, if anyone can advise I will remove them.

Kurt