GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I in???

Not Yet. Hey my name is pretty obvious. VCA# 04637

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed several folks with this statement by their avatar. How could I have this added to my profile? If I missed the thread about this, I apologize in advance.
embarass.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Testing...am I in? I faxed in my application recently, but haven't heard back on a # yet...

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tests might be better in the "Test" section, but ....

I like the idea and I think "Proud VCA Member" works. It's accurate and it lets people know you're participating and supporting the Viper Club of America. Have you considered adding region? It might get to cluttered, but just a suggestion.

Thanks again for all the hard work Tony.

Matt

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about "VCA member since 1998" or whatever date. Also a different color would be nice to make it stand out more. Do we e-mail you to get it added. Also you could add a spot in everyone's profile for their member #

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
What purpose or benefit is there to listing a person's membership number on a public site?

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Tony,
I don't see any benefit at all to posting a membership number, but as you mentioned, it opens up the potential for abuse and problems -- however remote that may be.

A way to use the numbers in a non-published way could be through a "members-only lounge" where the membership number is the pasword in.........

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Marv- We decided against using the numbers just because. Many people offer a VCA discount, and MOST require some form of substantiation to take advantage of that discount....but not ALL. It was easiest to go with the most conservative idea, thats all. I see no problem with using numbers...but someone might. This way, it would be hard to have any issues as there is nothing revealed axcept that the user is a VCA Member.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Tony to bad I dont have $1,000,000
laugh.gif

heres my way to get a viper.
1.save money
2.go to dealer
3.order viper
4.have in garage