Question about new vipers?

james97gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been wondering when the new 03 vipers come out, do you think we will start seeing them more and more like the new Hummer H2? I love my gts and just didn't want to see those ugly s2000 look a likes everywhere I go like the freakin H2. Its very nice knowing when you take out your viper you usually don't see to many others running around. I know the viper cost more then the H2 and there is a waiting list but my local dealerships are already sold out. You guys might disagree but thats my opinion. Thanks for your time.

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not going to happen. they are making 1500 Vipers this year compared to the 40,000 or so Hummers being built. That's the beauty of the Viper, they make less Vipers per year than Ferrari's, hence the reason you don't see that many and one reason why the Viper has such a great resale value (even in this economy)

anunakki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're making a lot more H2's than SRT's... So I think yer safe.

I had a record last night... I saw 3 other Vipers... all RT's... 1 red with white stripes from Texas, 1 solid red and one that deep blue color ( which was quite nice).

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S2000 lookalikes...well...maybe some resemblance. But we'll have to wait and see what the aftermarket comes up with for the SRT-10. Can't wait for the scaffolded wings, coffee can side exhaust tips, Japanese character decal kits, day-glo stripes, and engine compartment splatter paint!

Maybe the factory should just build a special version "Eminem Urban Appearance Package."

Observation: ever notice how 50% of the punk rice junk you see on the street is unfinished?

MightyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok George, you owe me a new keyboard for that last comment... I think that the water I spit out when I saw "Eminem Urban Appearance Package" fried my last one. That was just too funny
rofl.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Incinr8