Question for anyone that has/had logos on their seats

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice.....

'99, great, that was the last year of the "good" engine (no offense to anyone with 2000 and up). This engine has the better cams and other parts (Chuck, need help here).

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and I have a great fondness for big honking front license plates...as you can see. It makes me feel especially warm inside as I drive past a Police Officer (sir) doing the speed limit and showing off my front license plate.......big smile!:D

trydh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice looking car. No big honking front license plate law in Sweden?

Big honking = large ;)

The law says that we must have the licensplate in front but I say NO f-cking way, I take the ticket for it! :2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Dave, that excludes anyone who has white hood vents of course! They do make the car go incredibly fast!:lmao:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Set the remote down and back away from the television Chuck...

I dumped my cable in February. Now I have rabbit ears and a digital box and I hardly ever turn it on. The cable company tried to get me to sign up for $9 a month. I told them I'm not paying $9 to watch commercials and if they want me to then they should be paying me. They haven't called back...but I also cancelled my LAN line a few months ago so maybe they were trying.

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dumped my cable in February. Now I have rabbit ears and a digital box and I hardly ever turn it on. The cable company tried to get me to sign up for $9 a month. I told them I'm not paying $9 to watch commercials and if they want me to then they should be paying me. They haven't called back...but I also cancelled my LAN line a few months ago so maybe they were trying.

My cable is $188 a month. But then of course there are plenty of channels with no commercials. :rolleyes:

Anyway, doesn't look like many people have done custom work on their seats, but my donors showed up Monday. They look better than what I have now actually so I might just swaparooski first. Then customize and ******.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cable is $188 a month. But then of course there are plenty of channels with no commercials. :rolleyes:

Do you really get $188 worth out of it? For that kind of money you could build a respectable video library within a few months. Dump it. You wont miss it, believe me. Heck, you're on the internet as much as I am, what do you need cable for?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you think I get my Internet? ;)

Plus, will Blockbuster have live NASCAR and F1 races for me on Blueray HD DVD? :dunno:

Yeah, there are a few things I miss like racing. But I catch a lot of them with the rabbit ears, even F1 gets same day coverage on the local Fox affiliate. Soon all races will be internet cast and tv as we have known it will be history. Indy already does internet races.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hear ya Chuck. I pay around 70-80 bucks for basic cable thru comcast and for the most part only watch ONE channel (speedvision). Where is the value in that???? And to Top it off, I dont even get speedvision in HD.:omg: For that i would have to upgrade my entire plan:mad:

I wish there was a pay-per channel plan, pick 5 channels for 30-40/month, i'd be IN:2tu:

on topic, the two-tone seats/interior look :money:. I'd like to do the same thing with a slightly darker shade of gray

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on topic, the two-tone seats/interior look :money:. I'd like to do the same thing with a slightly darker shade of gray

No way! Back on topic?!?

Yeah, I'm think charcoal to near black (if not black...) for the center panels. The contrast will of course then be texture and sheen if I go black/near black.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang