Questions for Tom Welch (Integrity????)

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been debated several times but I have been ask to publically ask you myself concerning your Mods at the recent V-10 Nationals

1. Did you use a dual stage Nitrous system? Please explain your answer.

2. you stated that we told you to move to unlimited and we would give you and Lee saunders the trophies for Mod 2 class. This is not true! In fact it is a lie! I would never give up trophies unless they are earned.

The only coversation was that unlimited would be a closer fit for you to run in. You still chose not too And I personally lost to you which I gave my best effort to date.

So the only real issue is for you to come completely clean with your set-up. Many people have sent emails as well as phone calls asking why I didn't question your dual stage system. Well I always play fair and abide by the rules and I will always want to run cars faster so I have the shot at beating them. I look forward to my next meeting of you at the track so I can win.

But Never did I tell you that you can have the Trophies!!!

ANd If I Needed or wanted a Nitrous car I would for sure go with a car that is proven to run with the big Boys. RSI or TNT or JH will race the fastest of the fast and not just the fast. If I want the fastest car I look for a tuner that wins in the unlimited Class.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper