R/T 10 Aluminun gas cap?

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miss my GTS cap.I think my 99 R/T10 would good with a low profile billet aluminum cap.Have U seen anything cool,opinions?

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to have either the GTS style cap or a flat billet design cap. When I had my belanger exhaust installed at Heffner's Performance, Jason was working on a car that had a flat billet cap, very nice. It was a second owner though & I don't know where the cap came from.

I've asked MGW about it & they say the lid design on the rt/10 is the problem, it's welded to the fender underneath or something.

But, I would go for one in a heartbeat!

Of course, that's just my opinion, others may vary, I am an owner & an RT/10 owner to boot, a 2000, but not an ACR, my VIN is ... man, what a thread that was.
You must be registered for see images

Dave.

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey La,thanks for the look,that's the ugly duckling i've seen it before.Spoke with george today @MGW,we agree that cap should have smoke pouring out like a locomotive.Yeah, their is some mechanical and design issues for a trick production piece.Being a 99R/T owner,detail freak,and having 15yrs.weld/fabrication experience,and help from MGW,This deco cap will look ACR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine