Racing Solutions - new tuner?

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasent you in the shop just yesterday.
Always great when someone works in advertisement asa question for a friend. Interested, dial 1411.
The answer is Yes and no
New shop, some great motor people that have been around. Really interested, show up at VOI

Reaction score
The best thing a new tuner can do is get a car to the track and lay down a number before talking trash. You always hear a lot of smack about how fast a car is going to be, then come the excuses. I know Racing Solutions will have a car in the Unlimited class at VOI, we will see how they do.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheeeeeesh.... Can't you TNT guys get along?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Serioulsy David, Rohn's a great guy. I think you might've got the wrong interpretation about his post. As far as RSI goes, I'll have someone e-mail you, you'll definitely wanna get a cone while they're still available! I have 2!
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
The best thing a new tuner can do is get a car to the track and lay down a number before talking trash. You always hear a lot of smack about how fast a car is going to be, then come the excuses. I know Racing Solutions will have a car in the Unlimited class at VOI, we will see how they do.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
you'll definitely wanna get a cone while they're still available! I have 2!
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trey is right; everybody needs a good pair of cones.
smile.gif