Rambro Wants You ......March 3, 2007

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys i gonna have to bail. something came up. actually having a late night and no way in the world im getting up at 7am after a nite of drinking..

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a blast. It has been way to long since we have gotten together and went out driving. I had a ton of fun!! Next weekend is looking good. See you all there.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an amazing day great to see everyone and we had alot of fun. Welcome aboard Jay (SleekRide) was great to meet you and your son. We have major pull now at Maureen's we went right and and sat down they had the table waiting for us. That's what I call "Black Power". The ride home was safe and fun looking forward to next week for "PAINTBALL" and thank EVERYONE for showing up and the support for the club without such a great group of guys it wouldnt be the same. Adrian

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time gitters are now gone!!!! NY, you guys are MANIACS (in a good way of course!) My son and I had an incredible time and look forward to many more. It appears NJ is missing a few soldiers in the paintball battle, so I'll be working on getting out there. Thanks again and see you guys soon.

Jay

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazingly, despite 10 Vipers, a Porsche Turbo and a Lambo in the fold, the speed limit was never exceeded. I swear. :eek:

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, I posted the majority of the photos from the Long Island outting today (3.3.07). They are under the Member and Regional NY/CT galleries. My appologies for not getting all of them up since some were excessively blurred. I will try to school the young lad who was taking the pics on better techniques for future events.

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to appologise to all,

I had a business meeting and it took longer than expected. I didn't get out untill 10 am so I thought the time I got there it would have been over.

see you all at the paintball battle. ( don't take practice shots out on me LOL )

Brian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, I posted the majority of the photos from the Long Island outting today (3.3.07). They are under the Member and Regional NY/CT galleries. My appologies for not getting all of them up since some were excessively blurred. I will try to school the young lad who was taking the pics on better techniques for future events.
Thanks Jay. I'll post my photos and then add both yours and mine to the "past event photo" area.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jay. I'll post my photos and then add both yours and mine to the "past event photo" area.

:needpics: :D :p :nana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4