Rate the Avatar Of the Poster Above You!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great shot. makes the car look mean from that low angle. also that slight tilt on the camera to the right makes the photo look a bit more artsy. all around great shot

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice PIcture. Shadows do take a little away from the lines though. Thank God I am not a squirrel as I am not sure what the hell direction to run!

S

SUN RA KAT

I love the all blue Viper look - different than the usual blue and white version, hinting at the rarity of that particular Viper.

:2tu:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nitrous = best bang for the buck !!!

Nice carbon fiber bottle, nice bottle opener for instant on in the cockpit. Fancy fancy with the anodised aluminum AN wrenches. The bottle heater and blow off is ready....all that's left is one of the fancy aluminum mounting brackets :)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn you RX !!!!! Beat me to it...I'll let that one stand and rate you too:

We know blue and white is the best, but look at this car.....late model wheels, the wing, the roof scoop, lowered, it kicks ASS !!!! Just when you thought your Viper got the looks and this guys drives by :) :2tu:

When he thinks mods.....It's like he's got drugs all around him :laugh: insane !!!

p.s. Luckily I met RX at VOI7 when I was a fairly new Viper owner and was cruising the blue/white cars during the group photo.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
of course i think tony's is the best shot of the blue/white, by the way tony i need you to change mine as i now have a red srt-10. have a pic of my 02 w/ the new 03 think i'll have you do that one if you can, lmk, thanks tom

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, redsled you beat me but from looking at your pic, how can i be surprized, very nice pic, show's where most of us would like are vipers.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the the reflections on the hood...
What time was it?

(Don't need anyone to rate mine... Just curious)

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent color!!!

Every time I see a yellow RT/10 it reminds me that I need to buy my wife one-that was part of the deal when I got mine.

Bill

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well other than the fact he stole my name.....Cool pic. Saph and silver is a great color combo!

Dave, We're both in Kansas and have the same plates! I met you at the V-10 Drags at Topeka.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BadVenm, looking awesome in B&W. Great dead on shot (mine is the same) If you don't have a B&W, when asked what the next/additional viper would be, most say B&W.(me included) Looks great.

Mike

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what can i say its Red and a VIPER :cool: best car made just needs side pipes....
Great pic by the way :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang