Ready to buy a GTS

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a great deal on a Blue and White, One owner and a great price. Will place a add here when I get home.

OP
OP
B

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need someone that knows every inch of a GTS top and bottom give me a scream. We don't live far apart.

Hey Dave, PM me...cause I cant you...

dave6666 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

tzoid9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You have a number of owners willing to part with their Vipers in your date range. Mine I bought new in 1999, right off the enclosed car carrier from Detroit....have the widow sticker and all owners manuals. Black on black GTS. I am the only person who has washed and waxed this car, ever. The Viper tech at my dealership is the only one other than myself that has driven this car. Driven in rain one time. Currently with 15,000 miles, in perfect shape, front to rear. Some minor mods made, all original parts still in my possession. If you're interested, [email protected]

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***.... Hang on, Im seeing a RED 458!!!!!!!

OK, I just realised your GTS is at the back of the transporter :)
Did they let you have a drive around the block in the 458 :D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding....Vipers now come with a complementary Ferrari and C5 Corvette. Wooo hoooo!

Seriously though, congrats and enjoy it!:drive:

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they let you have a drive around the block in the 458 :D

I wish! It was 7:45 in the morning and I had to guard it from all the soccer moms and their kids on their way to school. It was pretty funny all the attention it got for the twenty minutes it was off the trailer. I did meet a rather cute neighbor anyways.

OP
OP
B

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! It looks sharp. Any modifications?

It was supposed to be all stock...down to the original corrugated intake tubes. However, I now know that its got 3.73's. A little much for my taste, but I'll just have to get used to all the shifting. The viper tech that checked it out for me must not have driven it, or not fast enough to notice the speedometer off (got a recal box on order).

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ba$$fan said:
However, I now know that its got 3.73's. A little much for my taste, but I'll just have to get used to all the shifting.
I bought mine and it had 4.11's in it! I thought it would be the first thing I would change, but I've actually come to enjoy the drivability of the car.

Congrats on a great looking GTS! :2tu:

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks great! I'm back in the saddle, so we should get together and run around in the area. Talk with DarcShadow at work and see what he's got going on. Shoot, we may even get Dave to join us!

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats BassFan!! That is one of my favorite color schemes on ANY Viper. Unique, clean and mean.

You locals should go to cars and coffee this Saturday in Dallas. I don't have a snake yet, but would love to see yours....wait, that didn't come out right. LOL. I am sure a lot of the exotics are ready to come out in the sun and play...especially after that icy-snowy Superbowl week :(

Cars and Coffee™ Dallas

Who's in??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4