Recommendations for 2 Car Open Trailer for Vipers

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for new or used 2 car trailer to haul Vipers to Viper Days events. I have been looking and they all have good and bad features.

I will be using a Dodge 2500 with a Hemi.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is that your only option for an open 2 car is a ramp over type HUGE steel trailer that you see hauling three cars. Tom Sessions borrowed one of these to haul three cars to VIR a couple of years ago. They are 1) obscenely heavy and 2) way non-friendly to the Viper. I've never seen an open 2 car trailer, with a low ramp, good construction, etc.

If you guys are going to be traveling more to Viper Days events - you're gonna need an enclosed trailer. You'll need to start bringing tools, extra wheels / tires and a host of other things that you haven't even thought of yet. You'll want to be able to secure your stuff AND your cars.

Talk to Squire or Tim at Golden Gait trailers in Charlotte. They've outfitted 4 Featherlite 2 car trailers for Viper folks and a few single car trailers. If it's availalbe, they'll have it. There is still be a 2002 enclosed already set up for Vipers still on the lot - local trade - ready to roll - it's PERFECT for your use - trust me - it's identical to ours, and Skip's new trailer.

www.ggtonline.com

And PS - send me your fax number and I'll send you those patterns - I've been WAY delinquent and this will get done easier than mailing.....

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni...i have contacted golden gait trailers to see if they can help me out...thanks

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this tonight. Aluminum,tag-along,3 axle,2 car open
trailer. Does not list specs or price. Shows 2 yellow cars on it. Trailer World Inc.,Bowling Green,KY. 1-888-724-5377.
www1.trailerworld.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang