Red and Black Napa Leather

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this interior color is fairly rare, I thought I'd post a few shots. Absolutely love it. The red and black interior is what the original interior designers created, so it seems fitting to be on a Stryker Red car. The reds are different enough that they complement each other, like dark furniture on a lighter toned hardwood floor. There are red accents all over the place that make the interior very interesting. I like the Alcantara seat inserts, very grippy for the track, plus they are perforated so they breathe nicely for comfort. I like the red horn center cap and the Stryker dash plaque is a nice touch. My daughter Natalia got in on the action too :D

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one shows how it complements the Stryker Red...

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It felt a little risky buying the red/black sight unseen, almost went with straight black. Would've been happy with either, but this red/black is kind of fun. Life's too short to take it too seriously.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It felt a little risky buying the red/black sight unseen, almost went with straight black. Would've been happy with either, but this red/black is kind of fun. Life's too short to take it too seriously.

The color combo is very exotic looking, very high scale.

And, yes, life is to short to be taken seriously....except here on the VCA forum, where everything must always be serious !!

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great.
My wife just bought a 13 GS Vert, black, black top and wheels with black & red interior she gets lots of positive comments.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red leather would have been the first option I checked off if I ordered a new GTS or SRT. Love it!

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sharp. I didn't realize even the viper logo background was red. Nice attention to detail by srt.

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the red interior!!!!!' Your last pic is weird looks like the badge says (STRVKER)

Never mind got the Stryker now. But the Y looks like a V

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed it says something strange! Though it should be GTS since stryker red is only for GTS models and GTS models has the GTS badge only.
It's the best looking interior and I always prefered it, enjoy :)
BTW it amazes me how few red interiors I've seen..

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed it says something strange! Though it should be GTS since stryker red is only for GTS models and GTS models has the GTS badge only.

There's a black GTS with red interior at a dealership near me. I agree. The red interior looks phenomenal. Especially with the black exterior.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a black GTS with red interior at a dealership near me. I agree. The red interior looks phenomenal. Especially with the black exterior.

I'd like to see that, which dealership?

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very nice in the two tone! Just wait till the kids are old enough to drive. :drive: Then you will have to start hiding the keys. :)

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Totally agree- red/black interior in a black Viper is an amazing combo. That was my back-up choice if the Stryker hadn't panned out.

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sharp. I didn't realize even the viper logo background was red. Nice attention to detail by srt.

Love the red interior!!!!!' Your last pic is weird looks like the badge says (STRVKER)

Never mind got the Stryker now. But the Y looks like a V

Thanks guys, I'm loving it. Just spent three days and 900 miles in that cockpit, it is COMFORTABLE. I'm telling you these seats are the best I've ever owned. No back aches, the side bolsters are extremely supportive, good lower back support, just perfect. I'm slender, not much padding on me, so I was concerned about the early reports of thin padding on the seats. A non issue. These seats are top of the line. My daughter would be the first to complain if they weren't just right and she loved them too.

Agreed that the photo doesn't show the "y" in Stryker clearly, but in person looks right. I'm glad that the Strykers' badge is different than the others I've seen.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
been away for a while..so glad you got your car. I too love the red/black interior. first time I don't mind my Viper's interior!

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
been away for a while..so glad you got your car. I too love the red/black interior. first time I don't mind my Viper's interior!

Thanks man, hard not to love this interior. When I get some free time I plan on posting my impressions now that I've clocked some miles on it.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man, hard not to love this interior. When I get some free time I plan on posting my impressions now that I've clocked some miles on it.

For sure, SRT sure knocked it out of the park with the interior IMO. A great upgrade and that red is amazing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950