Red RT/10 Spotted Last Night in Newton NJ

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spotted a red RT/10 in the Newton Hampton NJ area on Route 206 traveling south.

Anybody here ?

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Phil

I was at some neighborhood birthday party most of the day and it started breaking up around 6:30 so I hopped in the Viper and cruised by the Chatterbox and wound up parking for an hour and a half or so. Apparently it was the first cruise night of the season. Probably a couple hundred cars or so. The red RT/10 may have been just leaving.

What I learned is that all boys between 8 and 16 want a Viper as their first car. Some folks don't know what a Viper is and most folks that do know what a Viper is... believe that the GTS is the Viper to have. Lots of folks want pictures with themselves standing next to a Viper. Oh and everybody wants you to light up the tires... Some nice hardware there... 1970 Hemi Challenger... A couple of nice Cobra replicas and some guy with an awesome Auburn Boat Tail Speedster replica I would assume.

We'll have to set up a Viper section over there or just do a cruise one of these weekends.

Hmmm.. Can't imagine what distracted you on 80...:dunno::rolleyes:

i drove there today. was gonna call ya, but got distracted on rt80 :)

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like these "spotted" threads...

I feel like I see 'em often... Let's see.. a beautiful blc/wht stripe gen 3 vert at Lee Hwy/Nutley @rt 66 Yesterday....

A red/wht stripe gen 1 at the same spot last week.. (eastbound, Lee hwy at Nutley...

I talked to a red '94 owner at Ihop (same location) 6 mos ago...

Saw a Blue/White stripe gen 2 "TT logo" ... not a 1/2 mile from me...

Where are you guys???... Jeez, I'm surounded but never see you here...

Maybe it's time for me to go too.

Carry on gents.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302