Roe Supercharger/Parts For Sale

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I had plans of doing this system, unfortuneatly I had an unexpected change of plans!

Polished Roe Supercharger Kit w/ 10lb pulley.....$6900
B&B 1 3/4 Headers........$1800
Fuel System Upgrade......$1700
Mod Air Box w/ 3" Tubes..$230

Plus Shipping!!

None of these items have been used, they're sitting in my living room...I removed the Charger from the box (needed the box), it's still in it's plastic, actually laying on the soft couch......my wife loves that!!!

Please feel free to call or mail!!

Thanks!!

Mike P.
229 386 1416 [email protected]

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it's in Georgia.....perfect for me to install :) However, this install wouldn't be free. lol

Mike, tell us what the fuel upgrade consists of and what finish is on the intake tubes.

Tony

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 1TONY1...would be great for you to install for someone!

The tubes are finished in grey, as for the fuel system........it consist of larger lines, fuel pump, fittings, etc.!!
I can crack the box for the complete list, need to do that I guess!! Everything needed to run the 10lb pulley and be safe!

To be continued........

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, fuel system includes.......Fuel Pump, (2) Mega Filters, Bypass Regulator, Larger Stainless Braided Lines, all Fittings and Instructions!

Thought the headers sold, but still available......same deal, $1800 SHIPPED

Need to move this stuff out...

Thanks for the continued intrest.....

Mike P.

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated Pricing....

Roe Charger, 70mm TB's, Air Box w/ 3" Tubes.....$7500
Headers......$1700
Fuel System...$1650

All of these are NEW in the box..nothing used!

Thanks!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great deal with 10lb pulley and fuel system. If I didn't just buy one I would have jumped on this deal.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
this is a good deal, but why wouldnt you return the parts to sean roe for a minimal restocking fee charged. am i to understand that yo spend 10 grand plus with a guy on a sealed kit and he wont take it back for a restocking fee. seriously he should take it from you with you losing out on the cost to ship it back at the very least. this way you dont have to take such a hit bro. its nice getting a deal offered to us which i like but not at the cost of a fellow viper brother. just my .02 peace

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just read on seans website that he takes returns prior to 30 days with original paperwork/invoicing or if over 30 days a 15% restocking fee would be charged. it also says you must obtain a return authorization explaining reason for the return. jsut tell them whats up, changed your mind, desided to go elsewhere for gains... there real cool. and you may be up **** creek for the intake tubes being altered gray. there site states that no returns will be excepted on custom orders. if the intake tubes were powdercoated or painted i would call that custom. hope this helps. Roe racing is awesome to deal with so explain your position i know they never mistreated me.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I had the funds I been looking for a few of those items.

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, you're correct, they are awesome to work with.....both Sean and Dave are great, NEVER had any issue with them whatsoever....they have been most helpful in every way....

I offered it here first, just thinking maybe someone that might be close, or on the verge, wouldn't have to wait any length of time for it.......and save a little cash to boot!

I don't know, either way, it all works out about the same, just want someone to get the benefit of this system, at a fair deal!
Even with the charger itself, the creampuff guys are just a pulley swap away from sticking it on in a weekend!
The tubes are standard grey, no custom powdercoating....

BTW, I've had acouple questons concerning the VEC2, "YES" this is a COMPLETE KIT....VEC2 the whole nine yards.....

Thanks for the help guys.....

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
save yourself the aggravation and just call sean, no offense to the many respectable people on this site but the few chain jerkers that exiast always seem to be brought out of the woodwork by offers like these. your entitled to do what it is you wish, i just am confused as to why you would risk more money than you already have by just not returning it to ROE. i am myself taking the plunge and going the same exact route as you did, but i have an inside deal on the kit when i am ready to pull the trigger. wish i could explain my postion more but i promised i wouldnt talk, YET. SOMEONE DO THIS GUY A FAVOR AND YOUR CAR AND BUY THIS BLOWER KIT, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED, ONLY YOUR KIDS WILL WHEN YOU CANT AFFORD THAT FIRST YEARS COLLEGE TUITION!!!

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, you're correct, they are awesome to work with.....both Sean and Dave are great, NEVER had any issue with them whatsoever....they have been most helpful in every way....

I offered it here first, just thinking maybe someone that might be close, or on the verge, wouldn't have to wait any length of time for it.......and save a little cash to boot!

I don't know, either way, it all works out about the same, just want someone to get the benefit of this system, at a fair deal!
Even with the charger itself, the creampuff guys are just a pulley swap away from sticking it on in a weekend!
The tubes are standard grey, no custom powdercoating....

BTW, I've had acouple questons concerning the VEC2, "YES" this is a COMPLETE KIT....VEC2 the whole nine yards.....

Thanks for the help guys.....

Good for you, it's always a treat when someone is thinking about their fellow Viperholics! :2tu:

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a good deal, but why wouldnt you return the parts to sean roe for a minimal restocking fee charged. am i to understand that yo spend 10 grand plus with a guy on a sealed kit and he wont take it back for a restocking fee. seriously he should take it from you with you losing out on the cost to ship it back at the very least. this way you dont have to take such a hit bro. its nice getting a deal offered to us which i like but not at the cost of a fellow viper brother. just my .02 peace

Sean must love this post. I can see it now " Uh.. cancel the pool honey, I just read we have a refund check to deliver"

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i think sean could care less about that point kingrt10. i am sure they move a fair amount of these blowers as a testiment to there high quality, and this would be on the shelf a very short time! but i see your point, then again it cant look good in the opposite respect that a potentially new customer wishes to sell a product many put high on their viper wish list.

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony..........purchase date was 7/25/04!!

Been sitting in the living room ever since.........

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep........

About to call a gentleman in Calf.....shot me a a number at the email address above and I'll be more than happy to give you a call.....

Fla....I might be willing to throw in FREE delivery......

Thanks!!

Good day to make a deal!!

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supercharger..........SOLD!!

Accufab 70mm TBs', Air-Box, 3" Tubes........$700
Headers.........$1650
I'll even pick up the Shipping..........

Still have the fuel system upgrade.......purchaser of the S/C is going to swap pulleys'!! Anyone interrested.....just let me know!!!

Thanks!!

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well.....my other deal has falling through, due to the buyer having some misfortune this weekend!

So here's the deal folks.......

Roe S/C.....$6600
Fuel System...$1600

Package price...$8000 SHIPPED!! I will PERSONALLY deliver this system within 250 miles or so..

B&B 1 3/4 headers(new in the box)..$1600 Shipped
Accufab 70mm TBs'...$450
Airbox w 3" tubes....$200

All of these are NEW in the boxes ready to ship!! I hope this will benefit someone!

Thanks!!

Mike P. 229 386 1416 [email protected]

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
will give you 1200 for the headers and 500 for the throttle bodies and airbox w/tubes. i was going to oder these through an inside deal i was getting this winter but i would help you out if you wanted. please dont think i am being ******** for offering you so little but as i originally tried to convince you to return these pieces to roe. anyway, if you want to move them let me know otherwise i will be paying this same SPECIAL price this winter when i get ready for the teardown. v10

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we can keep this private if you like. send me a pm with your intentions, i should have done the same mike sorry!-v10

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10......can't go that low!!

Viper D, fuel system includes.....Weldon Hi-Performance fuel pump, (2)Mega Hi-Flo Fuel Filters, A1000 Bypass Regulator, 2 sets of stainless braided lines (1 15ft/1 10ft) and assortment of fittings for this set-up with the 10lb pulley!

All are new in the box, unopened! Thanks to everyone that has contacted me....someones gonna get a great system for there car!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What else is needed to run 10lb besides the fuel system? Any headwork recomended or anything else?

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Simms!

Headwork would be benefical, but not needed! If you have the Jesels already, then you changed the pushrods.....only other thing I might changed would be the lifters!

I was going to use a set of ported heads with 2.00/1.60 on this car...I had a little chamber work done also..did this just for more power!!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another buyer bites the dust. v10's offer is still there bud, you have until november when i put in my order to decide.