RT/10 Bashing by our GTS so called Brothers

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Downhill with a tailwind too??? Bring it on Garage Queenie. We might be able to find a bridge around here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All this coming from the guy who couldn't beat a Modena on that same bridge with a... what was it again, oh yea, an <FONT size="6">RT/10!!!</FONT s>

blush.gif

Chuck "I haven't lost to a RT/10 and handily beat a Modena" 97 GTS

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dogs better than your dog... my dogs bette than yours!

**Everyone sing!***

Hotdogs.... Armour hotdogs! The Dogs! Kids! Love! Too! BUUUUUUUYY!!

laugh.gif

Get your new buckets ready, this ******* contest may take a while.

MM

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Well, 9 out of 10 ******'s girls prefer the RT/10. Take that, all you "non-posing", "perfect hair style", "anti-wind", "unsociable" GTS guys!
laugh.gif

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by garolittle:
Oh yeah? Well, 9 out of 10 ******'s girls prefer the RT/10. Take that, all you "non-posing", "perfect hair style", "anti-wind", "unsociable" GTS guys!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah well I only have room for one more in my GTS and that 1 girl out of 10 from ******* is by far the hottest.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
All this coming from the guy who couldn't beat a Modena on that same bridge with a... what was it again, oh yea, an <FONT size="6">RT/10!!!</FONT s>

blush.gif

Chuck "I haven't lost to a RT/10 and handily beat a Modena" 97 GTS

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who said I couldn't beat a Modena? Did I say that? Where's the thread?

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by garolittle:
Oh yeah? Well, 9 out of 10 ******'s girls prefer the RT/10. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does Zanio remove ***** off your Viper?
wink.gif

Dream Machine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by malcoll:
What a timely thread.... I'd better buy the GTS, my wife is already upset that I take our 4 year old son to ******'s... she wouldn't be at all happy if she thought that 9 of 10 ******'s girls prefers the RT/10?

But wait... would 9 of 10 ******'s girls actually KNOW a Viper when they saw one?

Lance

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps you need to re-think your choice...depending on who you are trying to please. 9 out of 10 may prefer the RT/10 but...you should ask how many ******'s girls you can fit in the GTS. I don't think your wife would be pleased with the answer.
smile.gif

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a timely thread.... I'd better buy the GTS, my wife is already upset that I take our 4 year old son to ******'s... she wouldn't be at all happy if she thought that 9 of 10 ******'s girls prefers the RT/10?

But wait... would 9 of 10 ******'s girls actually KNOW a Viper when they saw one?

Lance

Reaction score
We like both vipers. We drive our R/T when we're in florida and the gts when in NY. As far as comments from people go, both cars are praised, etc, etc. Bur people say that the GTS is really scary looking (good thing).

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the past 3 years now of Viper ownership I have come to notice that there is a very distinct hint of dislike from a good many GTS owners towards the RT. This defiantly does not go for all but, there are many.&lt;P&gt;Little things always come up like a GTS can do this a GTS can do that. Never will they just use the word Viper to symbolize all our cars, instead they purposely go out of there way to make sure to implicate that ONLY a GTS can get the task done.&lt;P&gt;On the other hand I have never seen any RT/10 owners go out of there way to insult our hardtop relatives. I am wondering is this a kind of envy from the GTS guys? Or do you really believe that the GTS is that much more capable than the RT is?&lt;P&gt;PS. Mike Burnton, is going to be one of the first to come on here and tell me that I know nothing and that he is God of Vipers. And he also happens to be one of the worst culprits of RT bashing, perhaps its time to buy one Mike. &lt;P&gt;Please don't be a Mike and make this a calm discussion and not a flame topic.&lt;P&gt;

One thing about the RT/10 is it picks up lots of nice guys. LOL

Killer Bee

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody, I bet MP knows how, should set a limit on how old a thread you can drag up. I just spent 10 minutes reading something that has all the posts back in August last year. Why in the name of all the Viper gods would someone want to drag this thread up and bump it to the top. And since it WAS a potentially divisive thread what is the value of it being dredged up and why allow it to happen. other boards have a cutoff as rapid as a couple weeks...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960