Run Big Track at Willow Springs Dec. 14

Richard EVO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, I hoping to get some Vipers to come out to the Big Track at Willow Springs Int'l Raceway in Rosamond, Calif., for some high speed fun. I have run with this group before (but I'm not the organizer), and you get lots of track time, an all you can eat lunch and a T-shirt, all for $145 (or $150 if you use PayPal). Organization is good but laid back. Classroom session for beginners. Hope to see you out there on Wed., Dec. 14. :D

Go to the "Events" section to sign up at this linky: http://www.americancarracing.com/events.html

You must be registered for see images attach

Muzz B Yellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raced my Yamaha R1 motorcycle there just a few years back what fun! what a great track! Still looking for an enclosed trailer to get my Viper down there nice and clean. What kind of speeds do you achive in the Viper...I was at 150 going down the front straight on my bike :shocked:

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving Santa Barbara at 6:00 AM in my Viper along with a friend in his Boxster. See you there about 8:00. Just checked the weather and it should be perfect: low 60's and light wind.
David

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper