Ryan Burrowes at Grande Leasing !!!

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all;
I'm not in the habit of advocating any particular supplier or dealership but I just had to acknowledge the service offered by Ryan at Grande National Leasing.

I used them as my Broker to import a vehicle from Bernie Katz at BJ Motors. Their attention to detail was impeccable. The car left Bernie's office. When it got to the border there was a paper work mix up ( US Customs ). They needed to leave the car for 72 hours to clear. In most cases the vehicle would be left in the impound area located at the border. Ryan, when he found out, immediately called a friend of his in Buffalo and asked him to put the car in the show room over the weekend. He even sent me pictures of the car in the show room.

I was informed constantly of where the vehicle was and when it would arrive. It was, without saying, an easy simple mind pleasing experience to work with Ryan.

If you ever need to import a Vehicle, or lease a vehicle give Ryan a call at Grande National Leasing. You will be very pleased with the experience.

Ryan thanks for everything !!!
Patrick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery