S. Florida Gen II GTS owner with high flow cats & Borla CB?

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well... I've only had my 01 GTS a few weeks, but I think it's time to do the exhaust. I want it louder then it is stock, but not "wake up the neighbors" loud. I want a louder/deep sound. I was thinking about 3" H/F cats from Partsrack and the Borla Cat-Back System. The Corsa kit may be too loud for what I'm looking for. I saw on Borla's website that they have 2 kits available. 1 with 4 mufflers and another kit with just 2 mufflers.

Anyone in Boca Raton or South Florida with either kit? I'd like to hear it before I select one. Thanks!

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you talked to Doug. He's doing my exhaust.

I have a Corsa on the car now. Dougs putting Belenger headers on next week. The Corsa nos not that loud. Let me know if you want to come check it out.

Bill

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go see Doug Levin Motorsports! :2tu: :2tu: Doug's a heck of a nice guy and will have plenty of Vipers for you to listen to. I'm not sure how far you are from his shop? He's in north Miami Florida. Tell him Lou sent you.

-lou

OP
OP
D

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been meaning to stop by and check out Doug's shop. I'll give him a buzz soon.

2002GTS. Thank, man. I'd like to hear the Corsa too. I'll PM you soon and see if you have some free time.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I currently have sean roe high flow cats with Borla 4 muffler version. I kinda wish it was louder at times but doesn't have the resonance issue as with 2 muffler version. I would get the 4 muffler version and remove the rear muffler if you think it's too quiet.