Roe High Flow Cats & Muffler Placement Gen II

GTS Warp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've read 90% of the exhaust threads and can't find the answer to a couple questions. I have a 97 GTS with stock exhaust that has the rear muffler
delete with no X or H pipe. I want it to be louder/more throaty and cooler inside. I'm keeping the stock headers for now but I'm going with Roe direct
fit high flow cats and bullet mufflers like Dynomax or Magnaflow to replace the resonators. Going to vent the inner fender in front of the cats for airflow
and wrap them with Roe's side sill insulation. Has anybody done a similar combo? Also, will there be a difference in sound/tone mounting the mufflers
at the rear vs where the resonators are? Drone is a concern so I'm curious if the muffler placement can help with this. Mine is the red one. Appreciate
any feedback! Jim :usa:
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
G

GTS Warp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still debating the cats but definitely going with Moroso spiral mufflers after hearing positive results from others. Not going to wrap them either since there's
already heat shields in the side sills. I'll post a sound clip before and after when done. Also looking for Tom's 40mm rear calipers if anybody has a pair.

OP
OP
G

GTS Warp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, so are you using Roe converters with stock mopar resonators? How's it sound?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21