Sapphire Owners with Snakeoyl floor mats????

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fellas , for those of you with the snakeoyl floor mats, I was wondering
what color mats you chose? Only looks like the silver one will go with the car, but it says they have other custom colors, and I was wondering if anyone went with another color. My car has the silver stripes so they will do fine, but I was just wondering.

Thanks

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the cognac interior and wished they made mats in that color. I am assuming you have black interior?

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had SnakeOyl send me several versions of the dark blues they carry. I was going to get a Silver Dark Blue to match my Sapphire/Silver but ended up keeping the stockers for now. I have 2 sets of stock drivers side mats so no slippage.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the SnakeOyl Cognac ones in my previous GTS. They looked great and matched the color very closely.

didnt realize they made the cognac. and all this time I have been dealing with the slipping floormat crap for nothing.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted these little clips with hooks that hold the rear of the floormats if yours slip. I bought them at Murray's for about $2 and my floormats haven't moved since.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the SnakeOyl Cognac ones in my previous GTS. They looked great and matched the color very closely.

didnt realize they made the cognac. and all this time I have been dealing with the slipping floormat crap for nothing.
JDawg, Got my cognac floor mats from Woodhouse back in '02. They look awesome and are very thick...no slipping! They listed at $175 back then,,,got them for $150.

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the blue tapestry mats for my black interior. The blue with the white logos look good to me, but the blue is brighter than the body color and probably is more like the 96/97 blue color.