Saturday, who wants to caravan together?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday, who wants to caravan together to the meeting in MD? There are a few of us leaving from my house Saturday morning. Anyone that wants to attend the meeting at Romilos is welcome to join us. Many of you know where i live from the "oil change day". Come along and we can all cruise together. We should be leaving my place about 10:00am. If you need directions/address PM me, or email me.

See you Saturday.

Here is a link to the original post from John:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...ss-Meeting-Saturday-March-17-2012-at-12-30-PM

Romilos Restaurant
478a Governor Ritchie Hwy
Severna Park, MD

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Per our conversation this morning, I'll be there. I'll probably cut out of C&C by 8:45, so I should be there by 9:30.

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Scott was with you, saw him on 202 heading back his way afterward. Actually saw 2 other SRT10s on my errand runs today.

Wish I could have come out, but I had an appointment to get the new Pilot Super Sports mounted, and meet up with the body shop guy to see about a few things.

(And yes, the Pilot Super Sports are FANTASTIC!)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was me you saw then. I love my PS2s, and I have heard the Super Sports are even better. Where did you have them installed?

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was me you saw then. I love my PS2s, and I have heard the Super Sports are even better. Where did you have them installed?

CJ's tire up on 202. Little sketchy to be honest. They claimed they couldn't use their 2 posts and get on the jacking points like I instructed because the arms hit the door sills. I never seemed to have an issue with our two posts down the shop though. They ended up using the alignment rack and jacking from the frame points, no big deal, but not my preference for someone who doesn't know what they're jacking on.

A few scuffs, but the wheels aren't in perfect shape as it is. They had some trouble balancing them too, was a little concerned when all of the guys were going to help out and yelling back and forth. They left off the valve caps, but I caught it before I left.

When the guy pulled the car up front, he actually asked me how much I paid. I told him "$10, it was a raffle." Couldn't believe someone up there asked, I've been asked it before though so not completely shocking.

Then the guy up front told me I should use them for tires and save money. They'd beat any advertised price, even internet. I told him what I paid, and that I have a Tire Rack Wholesale account, and the VPA price was cheaper without shipping, and he changed his statement, saying that it'd be tough for them to beat that. He didn't have an updated pricing sheet for the new sizes, so he wasn't able to get me a quote either, saying they'd email it to me. Haven't seen it yet.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CJs is next to where we have our C&C. My dealer did my PS2s, and matched Tire Rack's price. They mounted and installed them no issue. Your other choice would be Sports Car Tire in Wilmington. They have an excellent reputation.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Your other choice would be Sports Car Tire in Wilmington. They have an excellent reputation.

I went there the guy was a total A-Hole. I guess if you can stomach the personalities of the management they might do Okay work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4