SAW SRT-10 ON ROAD TODAY

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What styling changes are you speaking of? By the way, didn't it snow in Michigan over the weekend? We got about 6" in Chicago yesterday. I would have thought that Detroit should have gotten it today.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,

Too bad you weren't there! You could have pulled off the 60's version of the Ricer flyby on the guy and showed him what a real (old) car can do! Make sure you don't try to turn above 55mph, or the car will flip over and beach itself like a whale!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
Mark,

Too bad you weren't there! You could have pulled off the 60's version of the Ricer flyby on the guy and showed him what a real (old) car can do! Make sure you don't try to turn above 55mph, or the car will flip over and beach itself like a whale!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike,
Anyone that manages to run into a bridge with a Viper should not presume to evaluate the driving abilities of others in lesser cars!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devil,

It wasn't my fault... the bridge jumped out in front of me!

No, actually I was victim of a hit-and-run incident... lucky to have made it out alive!

If I was in an ol' 'goat', I'd probably have taken out the bridge too!