Searching those Gauge Trim Rings for '97 GTS

viperama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Searching those Gauge Trim Rings for \'97 GTS

I think it was at MGW a few years ago when i saw a set of Billet/Alloy satin trim Rings that fit around the Gauges.
Are they available Online somewhere?

OP
OP
V

viperama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Searching those Gauge Trim Rings for \'97 GTS

Thank you Randy!

Oh, i did not remember that they are so expensive...

Maybe i ask a friend at the local machine shop what he can do for me for a Pizza and a Beer.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thank you Randy!

Maybe i ask a friend at the local machine shop what he can do for me for a Pizza and a Beer.
I agree - I've never been tempted to buy anything from them - they are quite proud of their stuff, evidently. Money better spent on performance mods.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Americandreammotorsports sells them on ebay usually for 100 dollars. I have not seen a set in a view weeks though...

RD

venom1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I actually have a brand new set of billet gauge surrounds that I will sell you for $100.00 and that will include shipping. I have a 2000gts and bought a set and when I got them I noticed they are the exact same thing that I already had. I didnt realize I already had them on the car. Pm if you are interested, they are in perfect conditon and still in the packaging. The set includes 2 large rings for the tach and speedo, 4 small for the oil,fuel,temp, and battery Venom1

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay

I actually have a brand new set of billet gauge surrounds that I will sell you for $100.00 and that will include shipping. I have a 2000gts and bought a set and when I got them I noticed they are the exact same thing that I already had. I didnt realize I already had them on the car. Pm if you are interested, they are in perfect conditon and still in the packaging. The set includes 2 large rings for the tach and speedo, 4 small for the oil,fuel,temp, and battery Venom1

I have $85 in paypal if you want to sell them at a slight discount :) Let me know where to send the paypal to if you agree! [email protected]

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

PM sent...

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you Randy!

Why just do it for pizza and beer? I'd bet you can get 5 guys here willing to pay $50 for em. I'd be one of them thats for sure. Just make sure you get yours for free. :)

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I believe I might be interested. Hi, I'm new here in case your wondering. Purchased my first Viper last year (96 RT in white/Blue). What do you all think these would look like with a carbon fiber trim kit? It was already on the car...

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I talked to George at MGW and he thinks they might come out with some soon.

I hope they are in Chrome?

FLX109

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I may be selling mine soon.

WHY, you don't like them?

No, I liked them. But I now have have an Autometer fuel pressure guage, and the AEM wideband in place of fuel and voltage guages (boost on column). They have black bezels so I decided to just go back to black. You can polish the black bezels to match the rings, but that is a p.i.t.a.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I may be selling mine soon.

WHY, you don't like them?

No, I liked them. But I now have have an Autometer fuel pressure guage, and the AEM wideband in place of fuel and voltage guages (boost on column). They have black bezels so I decided to just go back to black. You can polish the black bezels to match the rings, but that is a p.i.t.a.

Do you have a picture of it while still on the gauges? I have not seen one but might be interested of doing it also. Depending........ Thanks.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

we can MAKE them into chrome....

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If anyone has them available for around $100.00 I am interested, I will send them to Venomblue550 to be chromed.

FLX109

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have a picture of it while still on the gauges? I have not seen one but might be interested of doing it also. Depending........ Thanks.

The lighting ***** in the pics, but you get the idea.
6316carbon2a-med.JPG

6316carbontach2-med.JPG

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If anyone has them available for around $100.00 I am interested, I will send them to Venomblue550 to be chromed.

FLX109

I'm deciding soon and will let you know if I get rid of them.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sweat looking dash Simms, if these do come available and I don't already have some, please let me know? I will take them.
But I think there was someone before me interested, if not please let me know.

FLX109

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am interested in a set as well. Thanks!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am still looking for some guage trim rings, anyone have some for sale?

FLX109

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry Simms, I don't like it. IMHO, it looks cheesy. Maybe if the whole console was in CF or leather, it would look better. You can call me Simon (of American Idol fame) of the VCA.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry Simms, I don't like it. IMHO, it looks cheesy. Maybe if the whole console was in CF or leather, it would look better. You can call me Simon (of American Idol fame) of the VCA.

Actually, it does look like asss in the pictures. The flat finish dash looks real bad with the flash of the camera. In person it looks much better.